BY ARIANA GRANDE

Launched by the design house of Ariana Grande in the year 2015. This floral fruity fragrance has a blend of pear, grapefruit, raspberry, vanilla orchid, rose, lily of the vally, musk, and woody notes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shaeliz O.
bronx, NY
best perfume ever! my friend introduced me to this perfume because she always wears it and when i tried it i loved it. the bottle is so cute and the scent is long lasting. it smells sweet.💕
Martha M.
Edinburg , TX
I love this perfume! Its smell so amazing like cotton candy and I absolutely love it ! I got it as a christmas present like 2 years ago and ever since then it has been my favorite perfume!
Mary S.
Flemingsburg, KY
This is by far my favorite perfume of all time! I got it as a Christmas gift in 2016 and have been a loyal customer ever since. It is long-lasting and has a sweet scent that isn’t too subtle, but also isn’t too strong or overpowering. Personally, it reminds me of a sugary or cotton candy scent.
Stephanie M.
MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER!!!!!! It just has a great scent. I love everything about this perfume even the bottle. it is a very sweet scent that is not too strong for those of us that get headaches with scents easily. I 100% highly recommend this perfume. I purchased the big bottle at Ross for $18 I'm not exactly sure what the actual price is. I purchased the big bottle because I fell in love with the roller one which my older sister gifted to me <3 .
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this perfume it lasts a long time and has a sweet smell 10/10 would recommend or buy again it came in a set at kohls during after the holidays with a lotion and a pen for $20! I was waiting for the sale but was going to buy it anyways because i love this perfume i cant wait to try her other scents as well it smells sweet and lovely like a bakery
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
This perfume is amazing our local shopko had the Christmas set on clearance and I bought one and smelled it and it was too incredible so I went back and bought the rest they had in stock. To me it smells like vanilla marshmallows and smells very girly which is expected from Ariana. It's worth the money.
Laura A.
I fell in love with this fragrance. It's not super strong. It's also easy to carry around. I used to always keep it in my backpack for school. The only downside would be that I constantly felt like the scent would slowly go away so I had to keep applying it. I'd have to apply it at least twice throughout the day. I would definitely buy it again though. It smells great!
Cindy C.
OMG! i love this perfume so so much!! it smells so fruity! so girly! so ughhh! the packaging is the cutest thing ever!! the little puff ball is just the most cutest thing! this bottle screams ARIANA!! and you should totally try this! this scent is amazing!!!
Liliana P.
Rialto, CA
This perfume smells amazing! I usually stick to buying body mists but they never last and I have to keep respraying and it gets annoying! But with this perfume it last all day and it has this sweet and fruity smell that any body would love! The packaging is beautiful and stunning! It also comes in a roller if you want to take this lovely scent on the go !
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I love sweet scents I have always gravitated towards sweet scents and this perfume is exactly that it smells amazing, I love using the lotion and the hair perfume along with this perfume oh I smell of Ari all day long it's a great buy and I recommend it.
Jessy M.
Hanford, CA
Does the smell last long ? I’ve been wanting to buy this, but I wasn’t sure about the quality -Ariana Grande Ari Eau de Parfum Spray
Amber L.
Does this have an overly sweet smell?
doub s.
Durable ou non ? L'odeur reste pour long duré ? Le senteur manifique ou non ?