by Ariana Grande

ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Rollerball - Roll-on your fragrance and you'll be good to go, this ARI by Ariana Grande Eau De Parfum Rollerball is the perfect essential to add in your bag.Fragrance Notes:Top: Crispy pear, pink grapefruit, juicy raspberryHeart: Soft muguet, rose buds, vanilla orchidDrydown: Marshmallow, creamy musk, blonde woods - ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Is this better than the spray? Does the scent last longer?
Start your review of Ariana Grande Ari Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Kristian K.
Bozeman, MT
Ariana Grande Ari Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Kristian K.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Lovely warm fruity floral! Great summer evening scent that lasts well, and the rollerball label is very pretty.
Alyssa S.
Ariana Grande Ari Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Alyssa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this fragrance so much and i love ariana. she always comes out with the best scents. This travel spray is also so convenient and lasts a while !
Erika L.
Honolulu, HI
Ariana Grande Ari Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Erika L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely more of a youthful scent. If you like sweet and fruity perfumes, you’re going to love this. It smells mostly like lychee and it lasts a pretty long time on me. I don’t usually wear really fruity scents like this so it was a little overwhelming at first.
shannon W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Ariana Grande Ari Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by shannon W.
Unlike Sweet like Candy, Ari has a musky undertone that is better suited for fall /winter in my opinion. Its lighter and doesnt last as long when wearing. I don't wear it very often. Also the label lifts very easily, which sucks.
lydia E.
Siler City, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is probably my favorite perfume scent of all time!! It’s sweet, but light, it lasts all day and I love the rollerball because I can stick it in my bag and go! I ALWAYS get so many compliments when I wear this, and I absolutely love it! :)
Bella K.
N Charleston, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this perfume for like 4 years and it smells soooo amazing I never get tired of it and I love wearing it on dates especially 🖤🖤
Alexandra B.
Glencoe, IL
This was the first perfume I ever got, and I can say confidently that I enjoy it. The rollerball makes it easy to apply in a rush or on the go, and it's size is great for travel. I can notice the scent ever once in a while, so it definitely lasts. The scent is floral and sweet, and slightly sexy. I definitely recommend!!
Emma B.
Northport, AL
I like this scent. It has a sweetness to it, but the scent is subtle and isn't overpowering which I really appreciate. I will say I don't think it's a super long lasting scent.
Morgan L.
Newport News, VA
Apparently I really enjoy Ariana Grande fragrances. This one has a light scent (much like cloud) with notes of pear, grapefruit and raspberry which normally I wouldn't be drawn to but it's light and I just love this one. Not too sweet, very airy. Great scent!
Sarah M.
Tempe, AZ
I love this size. I keep this in my purse when I need a pick me up. It smells sweet and floral. Plus it’s super affordable!