Aria Satin Dog Bows

IQR1054: Features: -Dog bow-Backs have elastic for easy attachment to dog's hair-Plastic, reusable canister keeps bows neat and safe from crushing-Adds bright, fresh style to any dog's look. Includes: -Full color insert included. Color/Finish: -Hold an assortment of colorful satin ribbon bows, some accented with tulle-Made of satin acetate ribbon, some with tulle accents, they attach easily and securely with elastic bands. Specifications: -Clear plastic canisters hold 100 bows, keeping them neat and safe from crushing. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 0.63" W x 1.5-2" L. see more...

• My Bella has no hair, her fur is that of a pit bull. My husband p...2 Answers
  • Do these hold much chocking hazard for dogs? How secure are they ...2 Answers
Marie M.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog hates this product information point every time I put it in her hair she tries to take it out… I think it's just her personality. This product might work better on the other dogs who don't mind having things in their hair. I would not be purchasing this product again.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
I love these! I bought these for my grandmas dogs, because she is obsessed with doing cute things with their hair, they look very cute.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
These are so cute. They have all different colors and patterns, which is great for variety and different outfits for your pup.
Sopohie  A.
Portland, OR
My dogs a pomaranian and he is super duper cute. Looks super cute in bows and would love the extra attenion.
Kimberly K.
Fort Smith, AR
Adorable! I wish my dogs hair was long enough for them! I love the variety of colors! Would show to others.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
These are way cute and way fun! I love the various colors and how cute my doggy looks wearing them!
Allison K.
Morrison, IL
I actually use this on my kitty. He loves them and it entertains when people come to visit
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Tried like very well will keep using. I high reccomeded this product if u hasn't akresdy
Jessie T.
They are so cute and they r great for Halloween if they don't like to have costumes on
Erin P.
O Fallon , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Definitely good for my little dogs! I'd encourage you to try them. The dogs like them
Liz R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My Bella has no hair, her fur is that of a pit bull. My husband purchased these bows. Now what can I do too have them stay or stick on her??
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
Do these hold much chocking hazard for dogs? How secure are they once they are clipped/put in?