BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsAria Beauty
"I Do" Luxury Infrared Hair Straightener Set, 1 set

Aria Beauty "I Do" Luxury Infrared Hair Straightener Set, 1 set

by Aria Beauty

Everyone should feel nothing short of perfect on a wedding day. Whether you envision your hair worn in elegant curls, pulled into a classic chignon, or softly pinned into romantic waves, the Aria Beauty Infrared styler will effortlessly create your dream hairstyle so you can truly cherish every moment. Designed by professionals to produce flawless and lasting results on any hair type. The ultimate gift for brides, bridesmaids, sisters, mothers, and friends. Presented in white satin lined gift box with white satin handle. Custom designed crystal-and-pearl luxury accompanying hairpiece with professional quality comb allows you a stunningly dramatic elevation of any bridal hairstyle. Features: Professional iron with semi-precious crystal hairpiece and wedding inspirations hairstyle booklet Salon-retail ready with satin-handled gift box and satin lining 1 ceramic-tourm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aria Beauty "I Do" Luxury Infrared Hair Straightener Set, 1 set!
Michelle C.
Coventry , West Midlands
A dream! I’ve used GHDs for years so after being a model and having these demonstrated on myself, I was converted. I can curl my hair with these and it stays for hours, unlike my GHD’s. They glide through my hair with ease as my hair is naturally thick and wavy, I’m extremely happy with the results. Little signs of damage to my hair which is surprisingly as I use these nearly every day.
Suky K.
Love how you can adjust the heat on Thu to suit yourself. The packaging and style is gorgeous especially with all the extras you receive with it.

Looking for your answer?