BY ARI

Buy on Beauty ...
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Love this perfume! I use it everyday. The packaging is very nice and I love the puff ball. Haha. The lotions scent is very strong which I won't mind but if you don't like that I would recommend just buying the perfume on its own. Ariana really perfected this!
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
This set is perfect for a young girl (14 & under). This was a very popular item during the Christmas season. Everyone's little sister, niece, or daughter wanted it. The set is a great value and often was given with a gift with purchase.
Ciara G.
Ciara G.
Philadelphia
I love it so much. Also I love Ariana Grande so much i just had to get it. It smells sweet and fruity. I just love it so much
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
I absolutely adore this product! Everything from the marketing, packaging, and smell are amazing. The smell is incredible, very light and sweet, but has a little bit of a powerful note that makes it not overpoweringly sweet. Love it, definitely a buy. Gift with purchase as well.
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA
I really love this smell! The thing about this perfume is you need to put it on before you buy it because it smells so different in the bottle than it does on! It's such a nice smell and I have gotten lots of compliments on it! It's a great gift idea! (I got it for Christmas :) )
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
grand rapids, MI
I absolutely feel in love with the smell of this perfume when I was at ulta and the look is a plus I think the bottle is just so pretty. I was beyond excited to had received this for christmas. The smell is so sweet and light. I like how long it stays on my clothes.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Irving, TX
I absolutely love this gift set but i kinda feel like it was too pricey for everything it comes with, it comes with the largest size perfume, the smallest size lotion, and the part that threw me off was the tiny perfume. It could've added a roller ball and that would've been better but I didn't like the tiny sized perfume. The perfume it self is amazing tho and i would buy again
Gloria Sanchez S.
Gloria Sanchez S.
Caldwell, ID
Looove this fragrance it was really worth it ari perfume was so amazing The packaging was AWESOME
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
I got this set and it's so worth it! The smell is light and sweet and lasts throughout the day!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
I got this kit for Christmas. I have only used the full sized perfume, not the lotion or the smaller bottle. I love the scent and the packaging is super cute!