BY ARIANA GRANDE

ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray - ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray is a luscious and sexy fragrance. It opens with sparkling fruits and an ultra-feminine floralcy, passionately spun with musks, woods, and an addictive hint of marshmallow. Fragrance Notes: Top: Crispy pear, pink grapefruit, juicy raspberry Heart: Soft muguet, rose buds, vanilla orchid Drydown: Marshmallow, creamy musk, blonde woods - ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

• I have been looking for a new perfume, how does this smell on you...6 Answers
  • Does it stay on for a long period on time?10 Answers
  • I wonder what this smells like ?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth G.
Review for: ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray
If you love sweet, fruity scents you’ll love this perfume! I’m very picky about fragrance and anything too musky mixes weird with the chemistry of my skin and makes me smell like a grandma. I used to exclusively use Victoria Secret’s Lovespell, which is a very peachy scent, but they discontinued the Eau de Toilette and I recently got a job at a store that carries fragrance where, if an employee chooses to wear a scent, it has to be one that we carry. Needless to say I needed a new fragrance. I probably went through at least 1/3 of our fragrance options before I found Ariana Grande’s perfume line and I’m so glad I did! I love all of her scents but ARI stood out to me in particular so I bit the bullet and purchased one of the holiday sets that included the full size of the perfume, along with a travel sized bottle and an ARI lotion. I’ve been using it daily for the past two weeks and even purchased the coffret set that contains travel size bottles of all of Ariana Grande’s fragrances during an employee appreciation weekend. The only drawback to her scents is that they aren’t extremely long lasting but I find that to be the case with many expensive fragrances these days and ARI is definitely not on the expensive end of the spectrum when compared with perfume houses like Prada and Juicy Couture, which I experience similar wear time with, so I’m not going to complain.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray
All I can say is that ULTA was good to me today!! I saw this perfume and tested it in the store and the next thing I know, I’m buying it AND Moonlight! But about this...it’s so feminine! Sweet, sexy, sultry, and decadent! At first you smell sweet raspberry and bright grapefruit, then you get gentle wisps of rose petals, followed by deep aromatic vanilla, marshmallow, and a light creamy musk. It’s pure heaven and would definitely wear this all year round, which for me is saying ALOT, because I have fragrances for seasons, not for the entire year...but this wins! It isn’t overpowering, but definitely lasts and is something you’ll want to spray all over your body. I highly recommend this for every woman! And I got a free holographic ARI backpack PLUS an ultra plush white bathrobe with my purchase at ULTA!!! Win win win! ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray
Gaby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the design of the bottle and the scent is very good. The bottle isn’t cheap and it doesn’t snap or anything because it is glass. I love putting the scent on my wrist because that’s where you can smell it the best. I suggest putting a lot but not tooo much because it could be overpowering. I always catch my mom stealing a couple sprays because she loves it as well. I’ve had this perfume for over 1-2 years now and there is still a lot left! At first i was kind of confused because i thought the puff was to be squeezed for the scent to come out but it’s only a decor. You actual have to take the cap off hahaha. I am definitely an ariana grande fan, so i was super excited when i got this! It smells like vanilla and cotton candy but it’s hard to explain the exact scent.
Review for: ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray
ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray has to be #1 out of my top five perfume. I would use the sample everyday at work. It's a lot no lasting fragrance and I also recommend ARI by Ariana Grande Body Lotion, witch makes the experience even BETTER! The design of this perfume is ADORABLE! It's a bit pricey but it's totally worth it . Even bought it for a few people and myself (lol) for Christmas this year!
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray
Gorgeous! This scent is a perfect combination of fruity and floral. The bottle design in chic and glamorous, and I appreciate that the pompom can be taken off (its attached to the bottle via lobster clasp). The scent lasts at least 12 hours for me. This would be a perfect gift for fans of Ariana Grande or anybody in the market for a fun and youthful fragrance.
Lissette M.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally, I enjoy the smell of this perfume. Everytime I wear it I am always receiving compliments. I have purchase this perfume about 3 different occasions and have intentions to continue doing so. The smell is not overpowering and it is smooth. It does have a hint of fruit and for some reason I always smell a hint of vanilla. It definitely has a combination of a fruity, citrus, & musky smell to it. In regards to it staying long it does not. However, I tend to spray myself at least in five different sections once(behind the ears, on the wrists, chest, thighs, & butt). I make contact with skin when I spray my wrists and ears. Now in regards to the other three sections I don't necessarily make contact with skin since I spray myself while having my clothes on. In my opinion it makes the perfume last longer when it comes in contact with fabric then with skin. Overall, I like the perfume and will continue to purchasing it.
Emnet K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it. The outside looks super cute with the pompon and all. And my parents told me they got a free bag with it too, which they kept😒, I love the smell, it kinda reminds me of a candy which I can’t even think of but ik is candy. The price was a little pricey but technically I got it for free, if u are getting it for yourself I would just get a perfume from Victoria secret , because I have one similar to this and there was a difference in prices. Overall I do like it and it’s lasted me about a year ( by dec 25) and it hasn’t even reached half.
Lexi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i am a HUGE ariana grande fan. i mean H U G E. so naturally i bought this when it first came out. it is STILL my favorite perfume and i’m not even saying this because i’m a fan of her. this smells so SO lovely. it’s nice and sweet, a little bit fruity, but mature. i always get compliments on the scent when i wear it. not only that, but the bottle is gorgeous! i love the designs of the perfumes ariana has. the pom pom is so lovely. i think this is a very nice perfume and once again i’m not just saying this because i’m a giant fan of ariana grande.
Shara H.
Philadelphia
Review for: ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray
I loved the little sample bottle I got but when I received he perfume it just smells a little to perfumey.. it has that harshness to it. I am susceptible to migraines and this is too much for me. It’s a shame. I wanted to love it.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite perfume. I bought it cause I like the smell, not because I'm like Ariana Grande's biggest fan (she's alright, I just don't care) it's I'm a similar scent family as the Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture. I get compliments from strangers and friends alike. The smell lasts a long time too.
Diana M.
Does it stay on for a long period on time?
Jenna H.
Massapequa, NY
I have been looking for a new perfume, how does this smell on you? Where did you purchase it? Wondering if this smell would go wth my chemistry.
Jennifer H.
Currently I am looking for a new perfume and I'm wondering if this is a floral or more of a fruity perfume?
LaPorshe' M.
Is ARI really worth the price? I don't want to buy it just for cause of the name that's on it.
luisa c.
Reading, PA
How long does the fragance last in your body? Does it come with set too?