BY ARIANA GRANDE

ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray - ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray is a luscious and sexy fragrance. It opens with sparkling fruits and an ultra-feminine floralcy, passionately spun with musks, woods, and an addictive hint of marshmallow. Fragrance Notes: Top: Crispy pear, pink grapefruit, juicy raspberry Heart: Soft muguet, rose buds, vanilla orchid Drydown: Marshmallow, creamy musk, blonde woods - ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

• Favorite all time purfume? i’ve gone through 4 bottles of...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new perfume, how does this smel...7 Answers
  • Does it stay on for a long period on time?11 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
All I can say is that ULTA was good to me today!! I saw this perfume and tested it in the store and the next thing I know, I’m buying it AND Moonlight! But about this...it’s so feminine! Sweet, sexy, sultry, and decadent! At first you smell sweet raspberry and bright grapefruit, then you get gentle wisps of rose petals, followed by deep aromatic vanilla, marshmallow, and a light creamy musk. It’s pure heaven and would definitely wear this all year round, which for me is saying ALOT, because I have fragrances for seasons, not for the entire year...but this wins! It isn’t overpowering, but definitely lasts and is something you’ll want to spray all over your body. I highly recommend this for every woman! And I got a free holographic ARI backpack PLUS an ultra plush white bathrobe with my purchase at ULTA!!! Win win win! ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray
Lollie M.
Collinsville
Super sweet, tends toward a young scent. It does soften as the day goes & I am told "it smells just like you would." {My name is Lollie} It's an adorable package, it smells sweet & the i get compliments from women on it. I wore it for about a year & decided I wanted something less sweet & more me. ARI by Ariana Grande Eau de Parfum Spray is a luscious and sexy fragrance. It opens with sparkling fruits and an ultra - feminine floralcy, passionately spun with musks, woods, and an addictive hint of marshmallow.
Gaby R.
I love the design of the bottle and the scent is very good. The bottle isn’t cheap and it doesn’t snap or anything because it is glass. I love putting the scent on my wrist because that’s where you can smell it the best. I suggest putting a lot but not tooo much because it could be overpowering. I always catch my mom stealing a couple sprays because she loves it as well. I’ve had this perfume for over 1-2 years now and there is still a lot left! At first i was kind of confused because i thought the puff was to be squeezed for the scent to come out but it’s only a decor. You actual have to take the cap off hahaha. I am definitely an ariana grande fan, so i was super excited when i got this! It smells like vanilla and cotton candy but it’s hard to explain the exact scent.
Annie O.
Jacksonville, FL
WOW WOW WOW this scent is so beautiful, summery, florally and just represents me! The packaging is to die for and I have repurchased 5 times since it launched. Every time I wear it I get compliments from everyone asking what perfume I’m wearing. The reason I gave it a 4/5 stars is because I wish it was more long wearing- it doesn’t seem to last through the day well. But other than that I would 100% recommend.
Nicole M.
This perfume is the only perfume I use! And I am obsessed the first time I smelt it, it was over I have been using this perfume for 3 almost 4 years now and I use it everyday and I love it this is the best perfume I have ever smelt in my entire life! No joke it’s actually worth it’s money. ALSO YOU CAN BUY IT CHEAPER AROUND THE HOLIDAYS LIKE AT RITE AID *JUST IN A SMALLER GLASS BOTTLE*!
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Picked this up after Christmas so I got a great deal on it. The scent amazed me. It’s very sweet, like sugar with an undertone of some kind of fruit. It lasts longer than you’d think it would for being so inexpensive. I sprayed it on my wrists in the morning and could still smell it the following morning. Cute packaging. Will be buying more when I run out, definitely recommend if you like sweet, girly scents.
Lissette M.
Hemet, CA
Personally, I enjoy the smell of this perfume. Everytime I wear it I am always receiving compliments. I have purchase this perfume about 3 different occasions and have intentions to continue doing so. The smell is not overpowering and it is smooth. It does have a hint of fruit and for some reason I always smell a hint of vanilla. It definitely has a combination of a fruity, citrus, & musky smell to it. In regards to it staying long it does not. However, I tend to spray myself at least in five different sections once(behind the ears, on the wrists, chest, thighs, & butt). I make contact with skin when I spray my wrists and ears. Now in regards to the other three sections I don't necessarily make contact with skin since I spray myself while having my clothes on. In my opinion it makes the perfume last longer when it comes in contact with fabric then with skin. Overall, I like the perfume and will continue to purchasing it.
Lexi D.
i am a HUGE ariana grande fan. i mean H U G E. so naturally i bought this when it first came out. it is STILL my favorite perfume and i’m not even saying this because i’m a fan of her. this smells so SO lovely. it’s nice and sweet, a little bit fruity, but mature. i always get compliments on the scent when i wear it. not only that, but the bottle is gorgeous! i love the designs of the perfumes ariana has. the pom pom is so lovely. i think this is a very nice perfume and once again i’m not just saying this because i’m a giant fan of ariana grande.
Natalia R.
Burlington, VT
I feel so lame being older and buying an Ariana Grande perfume but I have been using this for YEARS and it’s my signature scent. This beats Marc Jacobs and Juicy Couture perfume. I would describe this as a mature version of the Pink Sugar Perfume.
Annie C.
I love this scent! It's subtle but really full. The packaging is adorable and it isn't super expensive. This one is a little less bright than Sweet Like Candy, but still has that "girly sweet" type scent with just a hint of musk to it.
Anna M.
Does it stay on for a long period on time?
Jenna H.
Massapequa, NY
I have been looking for a new perfume, how does this smell on you? Where did you purchase it? Wondering if this smell would go wth my chemistry.
Jennifer H.
Currently I am looking for a new perfume and I'm wondering if this is a floral or more of a fruity perfume?
ilse v.
Asten
1. what one does smell better this one or the sweet like candy one?2. does the scent stay long?
Lexi B.
Roulette, PA
I wonder what this smells like ?