Vic D.

I'm thinking of asking my boyfriend to get me this for Christmas but I have really dry skin and not all lotion work well. How creamy is this lotion?

Janeigne N.
Janeigne N.
5 months, 1 week ago
Pick it up
Bhavandeep K.
Bhavandeep K.
san jose, ca
1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry I didn't come across this in time lol but in my personal opinion/experience this lotion stays on for a long time and smells really amazing. It might not be the best for like treating/repairing dry skin but it is not too creamy n like sets in and stays good throughout the day so I don't think you have much to worry about. :)