argon oil INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte uploaded by Shariska L.argon oil INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte uploaded by Shariska L.argon oil INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte uploaded by Geri Liz L.

BY ARGON OIL

Allyson G.
CUPERTINO, CA
I have number 16, which is a beautiful pinky-nude color. I wear it with their high gloss lip oil in 03 (a brown-toned nude) and together they are just the perfect nude lip combination! It's not the most long-lasting (didn't hold up through eating) but the lip gloss doesn't leave lots of sticky residue, it's not that kind of gloss. The pencil feels more like a very skinny matte lipstick than a traditional lip liner, and it is on the dry side, but that's why I put the lip gloss on top. I bought it last year in Vegas when we wandered into the Inglot store in the Venetian shoppes, and the associates did my makeup. Before then I'd never even heard of this brand, but now I see them in the Macy's cosmetics department sometimes.
Geri Liz L.
Love my INGLOT lip pencil in the color 23! It goes on smooth and it doesn't dry my lips. The only negative thing I can say is the cap is a pain to come off!
Shakima w.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this . like seriously i don't know what I'd do with out it. Its so easy to apply. I hope u love this as much as me💕💕
Mariana G.
Me gusto pero la textura que le deja a los labios es reseca y no me agrada mucho el color es lindo pero no me convense del todo
Zainab J.
El Cajon, CA
I can't get enough of lnglot's products. This lip pencil glides on so smoothly and you can even wear it by itslef.
Shariska L.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
5 stars from me! It is a matte pencil. I actually use it to colour in my entire lip and not just for liner. It is very easy to apply to my lips and it stays on all day! It doesn’t feel to dry on the lips. This is my favourite lip pencil and will always restock this product. It is good value for money and CRUELTY FREE! argon oil INGLOT AMC Lip Pencil Matte
Krish N.
ajman, ajman
This lip paint is really smooth and has a matte finish. Does not come off as easily and leaves no stains at all. It is matte but its smooth and does not dry out.
Alicja S.
Łódź
I have color 24 and I'm satisfied, they have huge variety of colors, the only minus is that it makes my lips a little bit dry and I have to use something under this product
Ne N.
The best lipstick I have used is from inglot🔥

They have many species

The pens
The matte
The Creamy texture
The glossy
And Liquid
And a huge amount of brilliant colors

They also have moisturizers for the lips
Raelyn O.
Melbourne
I have colours 16 and 33 AND OMG I Love love love this stuff. It doesn't make your lips look dry and leaves a gorgeous matte finish.
Alexis D.
Quincy, MA
Is this long lasting/non transferable?