Argo Tea Teappucino® Green Tea Strawberry Creme -- 12 fl oz uploaded by Annett A.

BY ARGO TEA

Lynne C.
HARRISBURG, PA
Okay so I randomly found this and two other flavors in the middle of the night while stopped at a Turnpike rest area. THIS. IS. AMAZING.

I LOVE this flavor. I tried this one and the Earl Grey as well. Don't know why I didn't pick up the Chai as well but it was late and I was tired.

It's a very refreshing and pleasant flavor. The flavors don't fight each other either. It's smooth and even my partner agreed. He liked it too.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
This is surprisingly good! I wasn't sure what to expect but it's so creamy and light, but still packs a bit of punch if flavor. It's perfectly sweet and different than any other drink I've tried before.
Annett A.
Running errands in the heat is tiring. Picked up this at the store unsure what to expect. It was GREAT. No artificial sweeter taste, no lingering aftertaste and the flavor was smooth. I enjoyed it and it was refreshing. Natural ingredients! I will be trying the other flavors! Mid priced for similar product types
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
I gotta say,first time trying this product and not sure what to think,it doesn't taste like strawberry or green tea,more like a water down strawberry shake,paid less than $3 for it but to me not worth it,i encourage to try it and maybe give me some feedback.