BY ARGO TEA

Argo® Ginger Twist® Green Tea.
Tea + Ingredients with Purpose®.
Real pieces of spicy ginger.
Antioxidant packed green tea.
Twist of lemons.
All natural.
Real ingredients.
Smart calories. see more...

• Who else loves these?1 Answers
  • Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a grea...2 Answers
Stacey C.
My aunt bought it from the drug store. Just trying something new. It needs to be shaken up really well for it to test good in my opinion. The packaging is amazing. I always like that it’s non-GMO. Totally recommend this drink!
Michelle  G.
This tea has great flavor! Love the ginger and natural lemon, far better than other bottled teas!!
Maribel  G.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is some of the best bottled tea I have had to date. Just sweet enough and you can still taste all of the flavors. The Green Tea Ginger twist is my favorite. The ginger gives it the perfect little zing!
Madeleine H.
This tea is the best. It tastes amazing and is one of the best teas I have ever tasted! My preferred method of enjoying this flavor of tea is cold 💜
Regine R.
Yes plz.. I love Green Tea ginger twist. Argo tea is the best . good refreshing tasting and healthy for you
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
I had an upset stomach all day, I ran into the gas station real quick to get a ginger ale (my typical go to) and I saw this tea! Oh my I'm glad I did, it tastes great and helped my stomach. I'm definitely going to buy more!
Amber G.
Canton, MS
I bought mine at Walgreens, and it was really good. I love green tea. I had the Argo tea in ginger twist, and it was delicious. It has a kick to it, which was nice. I'm used to drinking sweet tea, so the kick was good. The kick was a spicy undernote to the sweetness of the tea. It wasn't too spicy, which I liked. The ginger made it have good spicy flavor, that wasn't overbearing. I don't like spicy foods or tea, but this spicy tea in ginger twist was refreshing and delicious. It was really good. I'll definitely be buying more.
Juline P.
Coconut Creek , FL
I'm not so much a big fan of ginger but this drink here is very yummy. I bought it because of the packaging and I notice the benefits that I'd receive from drinking it. I do recommend this to others. Next I'll taste the honey. I'm sure I'll love it
Georgeanne T.
Absolutely love this stuff! Perfect amount of sweetness and lots of ginger. It's amazing that you get all that flavor for 70 calories! Plus it makes me feel good. Definitely a healthy drink option. I'd drink it all the time if it wasn't so expensive.
Maryann G.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was a great tea! I love that it wasn't that sweet, the ginger wasn't too over powering. I will be buying these again!❣❣❣❣
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antioxidant?
Amber M.