BY ARGO TEA

Argo® Ginger Twist® Green Tea.
Tea + Ingredients with Purpose®.
Real pieces of spicy ginger.
Antioxidant packed green tea.
Twist of lemons.
All natural.
Real ingredients.
Smart calories. see more...

• Who else loves these?1 Answers
  • Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antiox...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria P.
Gallup, NM
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite tea ever. I tried it out of curiosity and I just couldn't get used to the ginger aftertaste. It's definitely different.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Foodie Expert
My reviews on other Argo flavors have been only of praise and this one is no exception. Though the flavor can be a bit strong on days when I don't want that ginger kick, it is a bright and refreshing taste that is great served really cold. The tea is light and doesn't conflict with the little bits of crystallized ginger that end up at the bottom. The twist top and sturdy bottle make it easy to shake before each drink, ensuring you get an even flavor every time. Argo is great!
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
Foodie Expert
This tea was pretty good and refreshing. The pieces of spicy ginger was weird to me. But I am going to try the other flavors. And the best thing is I can reuse the bottle. :)
Macy S.
Foodie Expert
I got this because I was looking for ginger ale but the store I went to didn't have any so I picked up this. I was skeptical of it at first but it has a nice flavor and is refreshing. I'm not sure how I feel about the bits of ginger in it but over all it's good!
Veronica G.
Bradford, VT
This couldn't taste better if I brewed out myself. Lightly sweetened and has a hint of ginger and lime flavor. Plus all natural ingredients.
Tatyana M.
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! It taste amazing and is one of my favorites especially on like a sunny day!
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Foodie Expert
I really like this tea and their other favors are tasty too! I also like to keep the glass bottle and reuse it for other things:)
Tia  J.
First time trying this was a little strange taste to it. But in the end I couldn't stop drinking it! You really have to shake it up so the ginger can mix and not sit at the bottom!
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
I love this brand. I've heard it's not good for you and I forget why. But I don't really care. It taste so damn good!
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love Argo teas... 1. because it's refreshing and not overly sweet. 2. the glass bottles are recyclable which is freaking awesome. 3. they come in different flavors (Sangria hibiscus is my number one favorite)
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antioxidant?
Amber M.