Argo Tea Green Tea Ginger Twist

by Argo Tea

Argo® Ginger Twist® Green Tea.
Tea + Ingredients with Purpose®.
Real pieces of spicy ginger.
Antioxidant packed green tea.
Twist of lemons.
All natural.
Real ingredients.
Smart calories.

Who else loves these?
Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antioxidant?
Start your review of Argo Tea Green Tea Ginger Twist!
San Antonio, TX
Love, love, love all of this brands flavors! These bottles are glass and easily reusable. Worth the extra money for sure!
I really love this tea because it does a lot to calm my stomach and help me fall asleep when I'm dealing with bad nausea.
South Carolina
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Delicious tasting tea!! I wish they would sell these in a 24 pack. It is quite addicting with the ginger added to it.
Langhorne, PA
I love this brand. I've heard it's not good for you and I forget why. But I don't really care. It taste so damn good!
Rockland, ME
I love this stuff. It's so refreshing and I love the real ginger in it. It's one of the best bottled teas I've had.
Yes plz.. I love Green Tea ginger twist. Argo tea is the best . good refreshing tasting and healthy for you
This tea is the best. It tastes amazing and I love the actual pieces of ginger it contains. A must try!
This tea has great flavor! Love the ginger and natural lemon, far better than other bottled teas!!
Frisco, TX
I love this tea! It taste amazing and is one of my favorites especially on like a sunny day!
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely delicious! I love the flavors & the little amount of sugar they have!