BY ARGO TEA

Argo® Ginger Twist® Green Tea.
Tea + Ingredients with Purpose®.
Real pieces of spicy ginger.
Antioxidant packed green tea.
Twist of lemons.
All natural.
Real ingredients.
Smart calories. see more...

• Who else loves these?1 Answers
  • Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a grea...2 Answers
Sandra S.
Compton, CA
I love to drink green tea, I noticed it had ginger and heard ginger is good for many things. Well I happen to have a cold so I picked it up. I tried it and it was pretty darn good.
Angelica R.
Always looking for healthier alternatives! I love the bottle first of all 😍 but I really enjoyed it, I did think it was going to be too strong when I took the first sip, because the ginger has its kick. But the more sips I took the more it grew on me and loved it. I usually always drink green tea in the morning and ginger tea at nights. I knew this would be great as soon as I saw it. Go buy some!
Elizabeth B.
I'm a big fan of Argo Tea. Sometimes when I'm not close to an actual cafe, I head over to a grocery store and get this tea on the go. Green tea ginger twist is my favorite! You get the taste of actual ginger with some kick to it. Not some flavor and sugary syrups. The bottle is glass and has a twist top, I always reuse them as well.
Miriam R.
Jasper, TX
I'm so glad they started selling these tears and more locations. The bottles catch your eye first of all, they are so unique. But what's inside them is even more unique. Natural ingredients that taste delicious! A natural alternative to all the junk you typically find in ready-made drinks these days.
Macy S.
I got this because I was looking for ginger ale but the store I went to didn't have any so I picked up this. I was skeptical of it at first but it has a nice flavor and is refreshing. I'm not sure how I feel about the bits of ginger in it but over all it's good!
Selene P.
This stuff is so good. I picked up at the gas station. I've tried a few of the other flavors and this one was the best. The ginger is not over powering. The teas isn't bitter and isn't too sweet. It's perfect for the tea lovers.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
I had an upset stomach all day, I ran into the gas station real quick to get a ginger ale (my typical go to) and I saw this tea! Oh my I'm glad I did, it tastes great and helped my stomach. I'm definitely going to buy more!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is by far my favorite green tea beverage available. I love the texture and the small pieces of ginger floating inside. This helped me through my pregnancy with morning sickness. I will forever buy this until I can't (which I hope is never)!
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love Argo teas... 1. because it's refreshing and not overly sweet. 2. the glass bottles are recyclable which is freaking awesome. 3. they come in different flavors (Sangria hibiscus is my number one favorite)
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
This tea was pretty good and refreshing. The pieces of spicy ginger was weird to me. But I am going to try the other flavors. And the best thing is I can reuse the bottle. :)
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antioxidant?
Amber M.