BY ARGO TEA

Argo® Ginger Twist® Green Tea.
Tea + Ingredients with Purpose®.
Real pieces of spicy ginger.
Antioxidant packed green tea.
Twist of lemons.
All natural.
Real ingredients.
Smart calories. see more...

• Who else loves these?1 Answers
  • Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antiox...2 Answers
Anna H.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite teas. I love how you can see the fresh ingredients in it. The taste is wonderful and refreshing.
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Yes plz.. I love Green Tea ginger twist. Argo tea is the best . good refreshing tasting and healthy for you
Irene B.
Oakdale, Ca
Argo Tea's Green Tea Ginger Twist is definitely worth picking up. I don't usually buy bottled teas as the tend to be overly sweet but this one was well balanced and refreshing. All of the ingredients blended well together leaving you with a hint of lemon and ginger tickling your taste buds. I will definitely be trying out their other flavored!
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I love Argo tea. It's delicious, perfectly sweetened, and all of the flavors are delicious. My favorite part is that Argo teas don't have the bitter aftertaste some pre-bottled teas.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
AMAZING! When my throat is sore, I drink this! It is smooth and delicious at the same time. Additionally the ginger gives me some boost! I drink them when I study!
Monique S.
This tea is the best. It tastes amazing and I love the actual pieces of ginger it contains. A must try!
Jessica R.
Milesburg, PA
Best freaking tea out there!!! we have tried all the flavors we can find and even travel out of the way to get certain flavors
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
Taste delicious with not so much sugar which is a plus and the glass bottles are great. Very refreshing after a busy day.
Madeleine H.
This tea is the best. It tastes amazing and is one of the best teas I have ever tasted! My preferred method of enjoying this flavor of tea is cold 💜
Maribel  G.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is some of the best bottled tea I have had to date. Just sweet enough and you can still taste all of the flavors. The Green Tea Ginger twist is my favorite. The ginger gives it the perfect little zing!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antioxidant?
Amber M.