BY ARGO TEA

Argo® Ginger Twist® Green Tea.
Tea + Ingredients with Purpose®.
Real pieces of spicy ginger.
Antioxidant packed green tea.
Twist of lemons.
All natural.
Real ingredients.
Smart calories. see more...

• Who else loves these?1 Answers
  • Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antiox...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacey C.
Foodie Expert
My aunt bought it from the drug store. Just trying something new. It needs to be shaken up really well for it to test good in my opinion. The packaging is amazing. I always like that it’s non-GMO. Totally recommend this drink!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Foodie Expert
My reviews on other Argo flavors have been only of praise and this one is no exception. Though the flavor can be a bit strong on days when I don't want that ginger kick, it is a bright and refreshing taste that is great served really cold. The tea is light and doesn't conflict with the little bits of crystallized ginger that end up at the bottom. The twist top and sturdy bottle make it easy to shake before each drink, ensuring you get an even flavor every time. Argo is great!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! I got 3 different flavors at Walgreens for 5 dollars. I love the taste of ginger, plus ginger mellows my stomach out. It's just good tea and good for you. Only 70 calories. All natural. Try all the flavors!!
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
I had an upset stomach all day, I ran into the gas station real quick to get a ginger ale (my typical go to) and I saw this tea! Oh my I'm glad I did, it tastes great and helped my stomach. I'm definitely going to buy more!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite green tea beverage available. I love the texture and the small pieces of ginger floating inside. This helped me through my pregnancy with morning sickness. I will forever buy this until I can't (which I hope is never)!
Georgeanne T.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff! Perfect amount of sweetness and lots of ginger. It's amazing that you get all that flavor for 70 calories! Plus it makes me feel good. Definitely a healthy drink option. I'd drink it all the time if it wasn't so expensive.
Stephanie w.
Foodie Expert
I love teas but this is the best one I've ever had!! It has actually pieces of finger and the right amount of lemon to it ! They do have good deals at Walgreens 2 for $4 they can be pricey at cvs going for $3.99 x 1.
Juline P.
Lauderhill, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not so much a big fan of ginger but this drink here is very yummy. I bought it because of the packaging and I notice the benefits that I'd receive from drinking it. I do recommend this to others. Next I'll taste the honey. I'm sure I'll love it
Sandra S.
Compton, CA
I love to drink green tea, I noticed it had ginger and heard ginger is good for many things. Well I happen to have a cold so I picked it up. I tried it and it was pretty darn good.
Anne S.
Foodie Expert
Argo is pretty delicious! I'm not a fan of bottled tea but I grabbed this on a whim. The flavor was awesome. I would try these again. Yum!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antioxidant?
Amber M.