BY ARGO TEA

Argo® Ginger Twist® Green Tea.
Tea + Ingredients with Purpose®.
Real pieces of spicy ginger.
Antioxidant packed green tea.
Twist of lemons.
All natural.
Real ingredients.
Smart calories. see more...

• Who else loves these?1 Answers
  • Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antiox...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite green tea beverage available. I love the texture and the small pieces of ginger floating inside. This helped me through my pregnancy with morning sickness. I will forever buy this until I can't (which I hope is never)!
Stacey C.
Foodie Expert
My aunt bought it from the drug store. Just trying something new. It needs to be shaken up really well for it to test good in my opinion. The packaging is amazing. I always like that it’s non-GMO. Totally recommend this drink!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! I got 3 different flavors at Walgreens for 5 dollars. I love the taste of ginger, plus ginger mellows my stomach out. It's just good tea and good for you. Only 70 calories. All natural. Try all the flavors!!
Georgeanne T.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff! Perfect amount of sweetness and lots of ginger. It's amazing that you get all that flavor for 70 calories! Plus it makes me feel good. Definitely a healthy drink option. I'd drink it all the time if it wasn't so expensive.
Stephanie w.
Foodie Expert
I love teas but this is the best one I've ever had!! It has actually pieces of finger and the right amount of lemon to it ! They do have good deals at Walgreens 2 for $4 they can be pricey at cvs going for $3.99 x 1.
Juline P.
Lauderhill, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not so much a big fan of ginger but this drink here is very yummy. I bought it because of the packaging and I notice the benefits that I'd receive from drinking it. I do recommend this to others. Next I'll taste the honey. I'm sure I'll love it
Sandra S.
Compton, CA
I love to drink green tea, I noticed it had ginger and heard ginger is good for many things. Well I happen to have a cold so I picked it up. I tried it and it was pretty darn good.
Anne S.
Foodie Expert
Argo is pretty delicious! I'm not a fan of bottled tea but I grabbed this on a whim. The flavor was awesome. I would try these again. Yum!
Regine R.
Foodie Expert
Yes plz.. I love Green Tea ginger twist. Argo tea is the best . good refreshing tasting and healthy for you
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
AMAZING! When my throat is sore, I drink this! It is smooth and delicious at the same time. Additionally the ginger gives me some boost! I drink them when I study!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antioxidant?
Amber M.