BY ARGO TEA

Argo® Ginger Twist® Green Tea.
Tea + Ingredients with Purpose®.
Real pieces of spicy ginger.
Antioxidant packed green tea.
Twist of lemons.
All natural.
Real ingredients.
Smart calories. see more...

• Who else loves these?1 Answers
  • Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antiox...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angelica R.
Foodie Expert
Always looking for healthier alternatives! I love the bottle first of all 😍 but I really enjoyed it, I did think it was going to be too strong when I took the first sip, because the ginger has its kick. But the more sips I took the more it grew on me and loved it. I usually always drink green tea in the morning and ginger tea at nights. I knew this would be great as soon as I saw it. Go buy some!
Elizabeth B.
I'm a big fan of Argo Tea. Sometimes when I'm not close to an actual cafe, I head over to a grocery store and get this tea on the go. Green tea ginger twist is my favorite! You get the taste of actual ginger with some kick to it. Not some flavor and sugary syrups. The bottle is glass and has a twist top, I always reuse them as well.
Miriam R.
I'm so glad they started selling these tears and more locations. The bottles catch your eye first of all, they are so unique. But what's inside them is even more unique. Natural ingredients that taste delicious! A natural alternative to all the junk you typically find in ready-made drinks these days.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
Foodie Expert
This tea was pretty good and refreshing. The pieces of spicy ginger was weird to me. But I am going to try the other flavors. And the best thing is I can reuse the bottle. :)
Monet H.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect blend of green tea. It is not too sweet and not too bitter, it's just right! I love that it comes in a glass bottle too.
Tasha M.
Wakeeney, KS
Mmmm! I absolutely love this tea. It has a subtle ginger flavor that is brought out with a spritz of lemon. Very refreshing.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite green tea beverage available. I love the texture and the small pieces of ginger floating inside. This helped me through my pregnancy with morning sickness. I will forever buy this until I can't (which I hope is never)!
Stacey C.
Foodie Expert
My aunt bought it from the drug store. Just trying something new. It needs to be shaken up really well for it to test good in my opinion. The packaging is amazing. I always like that it’s non-GMO. Totally recommend this drink!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! I got 3 different flavors at Walgreens for 5 dollars. I love the taste of ginger, plus ginger mellows my stomach out. It's just good tea and good for you. Only 70 calories. All natural. Try all the flavors!!
Stephanie w.
Foodie Expert
I love teas but this is the best one I've ever had!! It has actually pieces of finger and the right amount of lemon to it ! They do have good deals at Walgreens 2 for $4 they can be pricey at cvs going for $3.99 x 1.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Since this tea has a mix of green tea in it, is it a great antioxidant?
Amber M.