BY ARGO TEA

Argo Tea® Carolina Honey® Energizing Black Tea.
Tea + Ingredients with Purpose®.
Wildflower honey.
Splash of tart lemon.
70 cal per serving.
All natural.
Real ingredients.
Smart calories. see more...

Britnee J.
This is by far the best ready made tea that I have come across. I first came across it in CVS and have been purchasing it ever since. It’s not too sweet boy sweet enough. I love the reusable glass bottles that it comes in. I save them sometimes and use them for a variety of things. I really love the fact that there is not a lot of sugar in this drink. Have recommended to a friend and now she’s hooked also.
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
My absolute favorite tea ever! This tea actually tastes like tea not like a drink with a bunch of sugar. It is reasonably priced and I love that it is in a glass container. I wish I could find it everywhere but I have only been able to find it in Walgreens.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I bought mine at Walgreens, and it was really good. Normally, I buy Arizona Green tea with ginseng and honey. I tried Argo Tea in Carolina Honey and Argo Tea in Ginger Twist, and they were both really good. The Argo Tea in Carolina Honey was one of the best sweet teas that I've drank, besides Arizonga Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey. The Carolina Honey was a really good sweet tea. I liked the honey in it, and I could taste it. It was a refreshing tea.
Tina I.
Rochester Hls, MI
I loooove the tea! The honey and lemon mix is so nice and I really love it. The price is kinda pricey but it comes in a glass bottle which is reusable. I've repurchased it a couple of time a would recommend this flavor!
Melissa F.
Just wanna say I️ was pretty skeptical trying this tea out, butttt I️ absolutely love the taste.. it’s not over powering, it’s not sweet it’s just right you can definitely taste the lemon and honey but not too much! I️ would recommend this tea to anyone:)
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
IMO Carolina honey is Argo's best flavor of tea. I'm so glad they make it like this now! I bought the loose tea of it in this same container so I could make it home and it's just not the same lol. When I see this at a gas station I always buy like 3 of them to stock up because I get addicted. It's the perfect sweetness, not too weak or too strong.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I really love Argo as a brand. Their quality and natural ingredients make me feel comfortable knowing what I'm putting into my body is good. The glass bottles alone are worth the price as they can be reused and recycled. But the tea truly is incredible. This one has a stronger honey flavor but it's not a traditional honey taste. It pairs well with the strength of tea and it's refreshing served over ice on a hot day. Another great tea from Argo means I'll be a continued customer.
Keegan R.
Three Oaks, MI
This is seriously my favorite freaking tea ever😍 it’s got the perfect balance of honey and lemon. I can’t usually find it except in a few places and I tend to stock up a few when I can finally find them! I had a slight addiction to them for awhile 😅
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I am OBSESSED with Argo tea!! The Carolina honey is my favorite, but i love the Sangria hibiscus tea too by Argo. I just bought one today, and actually drinking a Carolina honey as we speak. I see they have a new flavor out, its called Green tea with twisted Ginger that i will be trying next. The honey in this tea is SO overpowering and i absolutely LOVE it. Theirs only a few ingredients in these teas, which their all ingredients i can pronounce which is a plus. As long as they keep bottling these, I will keep buying them. I love these so much! Argo tea is the way to go!! Not for everyone, but definitely for me!! 5 stars!!!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I really like this tea! I'm not huge on honey, but I like it in this! I also love the glass bottle. It's really healthy too versus soda or fruit juice. It's not too pricey. I wish I could find 6 or 12 packs.
Kate G.
What other flavors does this tea come in & how do they compare to this one in terms of sweetness?