BY ARGO #11 in Baking Powder & Soda

Argo® Baking Powder Double Acting.
Leveling edge.
Stay-fresh container.
Over 100 years of quality.
Aluminum free! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lynn B.
Another favorite aluminum free product. I switched because of health concerns about aluminum building up in our brains. This is the same price as others. It works the same without any issues. I’ve bought this several times for my baking needs. Make the switch.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
This brand of baking powder is always reliable for baking and always for a great price at Sams club. I can always bake cookies or cakes and know they are going to rise even after almost a year of this product being open on my shelf. Great long lasting and priced just right.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love this brand of baking powder because it's aluminum free, the container is sealable and is 45% more in this 12 ounce plastic drop proof container than in other branded containers, Argo Double Acting Aluminium Free Baking Powder
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
This is my favorite baking powder. You have to love that it's aluminum free and the packaging makes it extremely user friendly while keeping it fresh. It's great to add a little to things that need that little bit of extra rise.
Lynda T.
This is the baking powder that I always use. It's so nice to be able to find a baking powder that is free of aluminum. It lasts so long, and it's great to have on hand whenever the urge to bake strikes!
Cindy S.
This is my go to brand for baking powder and when I need it for baking. It's also aluminum free which will give your baked goods better flavors.
Rachel E.
Lutz, FL
This is my go-to baking powder. I use it all the time. Love that it's aluminum free! Feel much better about using it!
nanyah M.
Ft Washington, MD
this is so useful for baking cakes cookies etc this is definitely a must have i havent tried any other brand of this
Jessica P.
Started using this baking powder and so far i love it. Its aluminium free which is a plus. Great and affordable.
Karin B.
This is my go to baking powder--I always have it in my pantry, so it's there whenever I get the urge to bake.