BY ARGO

Argo® Baking Powder Double Acting.
Leveling edge.
Stay-fresh container.
Over 100 years of quality.
Aluminum free! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
Started using this baking powder and so far i love it. Its aluminium free which is a plus. Great and affordable.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of baking powder because it's aluminum free, the container is sealable and is 45% more in this 12 ounce plastic drop proof container than in other branded containers, Argo Double Acting Aluminium Free Baking Powder
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
This is my favorite baking powder. You have to love that it's aluminum free and the packaging makes it extremely user friendly while keeping it fresh. It's great to add a little to things that need that little bit of extra rise.
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Foodie Expert
Must have staple for anyone's pantry. Great for thickening everything from soup to Mac n cheese roux.
Karin B.
Karin B.
This is my go to baking powder--I always have it in my pantry, so it's there whenever I get the urge to bake.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Ridgewood, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to baking powder. I use it all the time. Love that it's aluminum free! Feel much better about using it!
Lynda T.
Lynda T.
This is the baking powder that I always use. It's so nice to be able to find a baking powder that is free of aluminum. It lasts so long, and it's great to have on hand whenever the urge to bake strikes!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Foodie Expert
I've been using this brand for such a long time. It's my go to for baking.
Amelya V.
Amelya V.
I use this all the time. No matter what I'm doingAs long as it involves baking soda
nanyah M.
nanyah M.
Ft Washington, MD
Foodie Expert
this is so useful for baking cakes cookies etc this is definitely a must have i havent tried any other brand of this