ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch

by Argo

ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch: Thickens sauces and gravies Great for baking Low fat Stay-fresh container Kosher

ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch i wanted to know if you can get me that and sent it to me
Do some of you ever eat it alone ?! Ive heard it makes your body thicker ... Just wondering if its true , I might have to try it 😂😂😂
What is corn starch used for in baking? What is the purpose of it?
Start your review of ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch!
Purchased at: Costco
Not only is this used for cooking and baking purposes but in my Hispanic heritage I've grown up to believe that u can use it on rashes for babies. I know it sounds redundant but ive used it on all 4 of my babies as babies and it worked wonders. So the corn starch basically absorbs the poop and pee and if they have diarrhea it absorbs the liquid and keeps baby bottom dry. Try it. Ull thank me later. ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch
Forks, WA
This gluten free corn starch is good for many things like batters ,I make a batter and put my tofu in it and fry it , its so good works good in a air fryer as well. I would buy this again.I highly recommend great for gluten free cooking.I bought this at Thriftway.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
Great for thickening all sorts of sauces or gravy! You only need a teaspoon or so depending on how much you need to thicken your base, then watch the simmering magic happen. Can also be used to make seasoned rubs for frying & baking.
Springtown, TX
2,598 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to have this product on hand for my cooking and baking needs. It's great for thickening sauces and soups, and in breading. I love it on air fried chicken wings for an added crisp.
Roodhouse, IL
This is the smoothest and easiest to work with corn starch on the planet! It blends easily with liquids to thicken gravies and pudding and pie fillings! I would definitely recommend it to all of my family and friends!
I know many people use this for food purposes, but I use it on my children's behinds when they get diaper rash. I tried all the other products out there for my son, then my MIL suggested this and I used it and it's a pure miracle. It works like magic!!
ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch uploaded by Chaya K.
Argo 100% pure corn starch is a staple, multi-use product in my home. I use it as a soup and sauce thickener and works like magic. I also use this as a natural moisture absorber instead of conventional perfumed body powders.
Saint Louis, MO
ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch uploaded by Allie K.
I know it’s kind of weird to really a cornstarch brand, but I have grown to hate the cornstarch that comes in cardboard boxes. I always spill it everywhere when I cook! This is much easier and cleaner to use, and has plenty to last a very long time!
Erie, PA
I have low iron so o crave stuff like cornstarch and ice. & i am completely addicted to cornstarch and i LOVE Argos & no other brand. I know i shouldn’t eat it but i do. I do not recommend others to eat it straight on but i do recommend others to buy for their gravy etc.
Bronx, NY
I found this in one of the stores in the city that is mostly all organic and healthier brands.. And this has been the only brand of corn starch that I have used afterwards. I use it when I make my crockpot cream of mushroom pork chops and I have used it in my pot roasts too.