GroceryBakeryArgo
100% Pure Corn Starch

ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch

by Argo

ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch: Thickens sauces and gravies Great for baking Low fat Stay-fresh container Kosher

ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch i wanted to know if you can get me that and sent it to me
Do some of you ever eat it alone ?! Ive heard it makes your body thicker ... Just wondering if its true , I might have to try it 😂😂😂
What is corn starch used for in baking? What is the purpose of it?
Start your review of ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch!
Mira I.
ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch uploaded by Mira I.
I often use this for my pastries and for thinckining my soups.This doesn’t add unwanted flavor to my food.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch uploaded by Rosie N.
Corn starch has been a staple in my cabinet. I use them in a few recipes using it in things like curry or as a fry batter. I even use it to seal up turnover or rolls for deep or air fryer. There are so many ways to utilize this. And the 16oz container is less than $2, it lasts a while too. Overall, it's fantastic for cooking and I will be buying this again!
Tara  W.
Bangor, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I use corn starch for so many different things being a mom of 5, we use it for athlete’s feet, dry shampoo-makes mine and my daughters hair so soft and look like a fresh clean, detangling agent for kids knots, & our number one reason is for diaper rash if my kids had the worse rash ever this got it gone after two times of use! I love this stuff and ALWAYS have it in my home. What do u use corn starch for?
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
1,174 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
Purchase corn starch on a regular basis to make my homemade rash and first aid creams. Mix with coconut or almond oil for an amazing, nontoxic and natural rash remedy. So easy.
Joseph B.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best for rashes and a god send in the summer for swam balls. I don’t know what it’s used for by cooks
Tracy  .
Vancouver, WA
This gluten free corn starch is good for many things like batters ,I make a batter and put my tofu in it and fry it , its so good works good in a air fryer as well. I would buy this again.I highly recommend great for gluten free cooking.I bought this at Thriftway.
Melissa  F.
I know many people use this for food purposes, but I use it on my children's behinds when they get diaper rash. I tried all the other products out there for my son, then my MIL suggested this and I used it and it's a pure miracle. It works like magic!!
Anisa K.
Hilliard, OH
Amazing for deserts/cooking, but i gotta talk about how some girls use it as a setting powder....what even. Its dangerous and know for causing bacteria in your pores. I recommend it for cooking, not setting your face/hair with it
Prerna A.
ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch uploaded by Prerna A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great! Be it to thicken soups or gravies. I do enjoy this brand of corn starch. I wanted to tag corn meal in this picture though.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,257 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So glad that this corn starch is in a plastic tub & not in cardboard boxes like some are. It has no real flavour so it can be added into just about anything. It’s a great thinking agent