ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch uploaded by Chaya K.ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch uploaded by Candace A.ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch uploaded by Jeanette M.
2 colors available

BY ARGO

ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch: Thickens sauces and gravies Great for baking Low fat Stay-fresh container Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Argo is the best 100% pure corn starch. It works great for a wide array of uses. Primary uses include thickening sauces and making gravy. It can also be used as a coating to bread chicken or pork in Asian inspired dishes. The smooth and finer consistency of the powder works wonderful in frying. As a mother I am always looking for different amd exciting ways to use products with my child. I have used Argo corn starch to make a non toxic slime that can be dyed into fun bright colors. Argo is also the perfect non toxic alternative for baby powder . It works wonderfully but doesn't have any evidence of causing cancer.In these hard economic times It always important to get multiple uses from that one product. Argo definitely gets two thumps up for multiple functionality.

Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Foodie Expert
I know many people use this for food purposes, but I use it on my children's behinds when they get diaper rash. I tried all the other products out there for my son, then my MIL suggested this and I used it and it's a pure miracle. It works like magic!!
Ane K.
Ane K.
Foodie Expert
Amazing for deserts/cooking, but i gotta talk about how some girls use it as a setting powder....what even. Its dangerous and know for causing bacteria in your pores. I recommend it for cooking, not setting your face/hair with it
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
This is the best brand of cornstarch you can buy! I love using this when cooking it doesn't clump up like other brands (well unless you just let it sit in liquid it will). I love using this to make gravey and sauces!

Candace A.
Candace A.
For me it's amazing as a thickening agent. Since I try to stay gluten free, it's a good trade off to use as an ingredient. Super affordable, less than two dollars! I always keep it on hand.
Katana S.
Katana S.
Foodie Expert
Easy and convenient container. And I can make instant gravy with this without buying the jar or packages
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Foodie Expert
This is a great way to add the extra thickness you need in your cooking without changing the texture or flavor like alternative methods can. Always have this in my cupboard.
Chaya K.
Chaya K.
Foodie Expert
Argo 100% pure corn starch is a staple, multi-use product in my home. I use it as a soup and sauce thickener and works like magic. I also use this as a natural moisture absorber instead of conventional perfumed body powders.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Three Rivers, MI
I love making gravy whenever i have extra juices in whatever i cook, argo corn starch is great for making thick creamy gravys!
jaheidi r.
jaheidi r.
Watsonville , CA
Foodie Expert
It's so helpful food but also able to use for projects. It's available at target and it's affordable and easy to use.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Uvalde, TX
What is corn starch used for in baking? What is the purpose of it?
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Foodie Expert
ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch i wanted to know if you can get me that and sent it to me
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Greenville, SC
Do some of you ever eat it alone ?! Ive heard it makes your body thicker ... Just wondering if its true , I might have to try it 😂😂😂