• ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch Corn Starch 35 oz
  • ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch 100% Pure

BY ARGO

ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch: Thickens sauces and gravies Great for baking Low fat Stay-fresh container Kosher see more...

ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch

Start your review of ARGO 100% Pure Corn Starch!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Allie k.
Maryland Hts, MO
I know it’s kind of weird to really a cornstarch brand, but I have grown to hate the cornstarch that comes in cardboard boxes. I always spill it everywhere when I cook! This is much easier and cleaner to use, and has plenty to last a very long time!
Amber S.
Roodhouse, IL
This is the smoothest and easiest to work with corn starch on the planet! It blends easily with liquids to thicken gravies and pudding and pie fillings! I would definitely recommend it to all of my family and friends!
Melissa F.
I know many people use this for food purposes, but I use it on my children's behinds when they get diaper rash. I tried all the other products out there for my son, then my MIL suggested this and I used it and it's a pure miracle. It works like magic!!
Chaya K.
Argo 100% pure corn starch is a staple, multi-use product in my home. I use it as a soup and sauce thickener and works like magic. I also use this as a natural moisture absorber instead of conventional perfumed body powders.
Illiya W.
Erie, PA
I have low iron so o crave stuff like cornstarch and ice. & i am completely addicted to cornstarch and i LOVE Argos & no other brand. I know i shouldn’t eat it but i do. I do not recommend others to eat it straight on but i do recommend others to buy for their gravy etc.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Argo 100% cornstarch is one of the few name brand items I buy. I love the container it is in and the width of the lid to stick a meaning cup inside. This is great for thickening up meals. I also use it on non yeast diapers rashes or chafing areas.
Kimberly T.
Argo is the best 100% pure corn starch. It works great for a wide array of uses. Primary uses include thickening sauces and making gravy. It can also be used as a coating to bread chicken or pork in Asian inspired dishes. The smooth and finer consistency of the powder works wonderful in frying. As a mother I am always looking for different amd exciting ways to use products with my child. I have used Argo corn starch to make a non toxic slime that can be dyed into fun bright colors. Argo is also the perfect non toxic alternative for baby powder . It works wonderfully but doesn't have any evidence of causing cancer.In these hard economic times It always important to get multiple uses from that one product. Argo definitely gets two thumps up for multiple functionality.

Alyssa M.
1,017 reviews
I use cornstarch in my baking a little goes a long way as in cornstarch I've never really had any issues with this cornstarch I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is a baker or wants to uses for making other things.
Ane K.
Amazing for deserts/cooking, but i gotta talk about how some girls use it as a setting powder....what even. Its dangerous and know for causing bacteria in your pores. I recommend it for cooking, not setting your face/hair with it
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This is the best brand of cornstarch you can buy! I love using this when cooking it doesn't clump up like other brands (well unless you just let it sit in liquid it will). I love using this to make gravey and sauces!

Target