Argireline Solution 10%

by The Ordinary

Lightweight Serum with 10% Argireline Peptide Complex

Who loves this???
Will this help with forehead wrinkles?
I’ve been using this for a week. Anyone had great results with this?
Start your review of Argireline Solution 10%!
Barbara D.
Royal Oak, MI
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Barbara D.
Purchased at: Sephora
A beauty blogger I follow recommended this as basically magic, and while I was skeptical, at this price there’s nothing to lose. This was my first product from The Ordinary, and I am pretty freakin’ impressed. At 41, I’ve been taking care of my skin since I was a teenager and it shows, but you can’t fool time - I have lines. This makes a noticeable difference. I’m on my second bottle and will continue using it. I love it’s unscented, watery formula because you can use it liberally as the first step of your routine and it doesn’t feel like anything at all. This is definitely a holy grail product for me.
Madyssen S.
North Bay
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Madyssen S.
This product is great for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. I use it every time I wash my face, in the am and pm, before my hyaluronic acid and moisturizer. The Ordinary is a great inexpensive skin care line that is definitely worth the hype.
Olga Z.
Rethymno Greece
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Olga Z.
This is a lightweight serum with 10% argireline peptide complex. Its texture is very watery, so be careful how you use it. It is suitable for all skin types!!! Apply a few drops on the forehead and around the eyes twice daily before heavier treatments!!! Personally I am using it in my night time routine and I have seen a significant difference on my forehead lines and also in wrinkles at outer corner of my eyes ( crows feet ) . It absorbs really quickly and makes your skin feel a little tight. Also it is super affordable!!! Argireline Solution 10%
Enel S.
South, Surrey
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Enel S.
I’m trying to find something what will work with my crow’s feet under my eyes and on my 11 in between my eyes and I think it does. Only been using it 2 weeks and I’ve heard it will take at least 28 days before you can see results. My skin just feels much plumper and it’s like it doesn’t let the area move- very hard to explain. The Ordinary. Argireline Solution 10%
Mariel G.
Brownsville , TX
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Mariel G.
I really love this for fine lines! Really shows a big improvement on my face. Been using this for a while now and don’t have anything negative to say. I love the ordinary so much.
Jaz S.
Indianapolis, IN
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Jaz S.
I’ve been using this consistently for about 3 weeks now. I apply it between my brows, across my forehead, and around the “laugh lines” and “crows feet” areas of my mouth and eyes. I wanted to incorporate this into my skincare routine as more of a preventative, anti-aging measure and have already noticed a difference. The lines on my forehead and around my eyes have a softer appearance. This solution has a water-like consistency, which can make it a bit challenging to target specific areas if you use too much. So far, I’m impressed! Definitely worth the buy! Argireline Solution 10%
Rox D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Rox D.
I heard they call this Botox on a bottle and wasn’t sure. I feel that whatever they put on this does work. I am already noticing fading of the fine lines on my forehead and 11s. Not sure how long the change lasts, but so far so good.
Josie E.
Windsor, ON
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Josie E.
I love the ordinary! It's a Canadian based brand that actually works. But the most surprising part are their prices. THEY ARE SO INEXPENSIVE! I use this on static laugh lines and dynamic forehead lines and it actually works. You can see a difference with only a couple weeks of use. I'd highly recommend this!
Laurel W M.
New Glasgow, NS
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Laurel W M.
Argireline Solution 10% uploaded by Laurel W M.
Okay, I'm in love with everything that I've tried from the Ordinary so far, including this Agireline solution. Not only is this incredibly affordable (along with the rest of their line), but I can actually see and feel the difference since I started using this (I'm 41). Would totally recommend!
Kylie C.
Out of all the ordinary products, this is my least favorite. I bought this thinking that it would help my under eye puffiness but it hasn't even put a dent in it. The other products are wonderful but this was a miss for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Klinka R.
Montreal
il y a 5 mois
Enel S. il y a 2 mois
I think it does and I was advised to use it at least a month for results . I’ve had it for 2 weeks and I can see a difference when I apply it. I’ve left a review as well. Definitely worth trying it out coz it’s so cheap.
Gabby M.
il y a 7 mois
Nicole L. il y a 3 mois
I have! I've been using it for a few months now and it made a big difference in my 11s (wrinkles between eyebrows) and around my eyes. I use 3 drops a day focusing on forehead and eye area. Definitely worth buying!!