Argentum Apothecary L'Etoile Infinie

by Argentum Apothecary

The secret to super-soft, supple and luminous skin, Argentum Apothecary's L'Etoile Infinie is a blend of 100% natural oils - including argan kernel, Abyssinian seed and kukui seed oils - alongside vitamin E, to strengthen and help enhance elasticity. Both replenishing and protective, this wards against the skin-ageing effects of everyday exposure to environmental aggressors, while helping to establish equilibrium when skin is out of sync. A featherweight veil between complexion and pollutants, this shields without suffocating so skin can flourish. Simply apply a few drops as the last step in your skin care ritual, or mix into La Potion Infinie to supercharge its skin-conditioning and strengthening effects.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Argentum Apothecary L'Etoile Infinie!
Olivia B.
New York
Argentum Apothecary L'Etoile Infinie uploaded by Olivia B.
Argentum Apothecary L'Etoile Infinie uploaded by Olivia B.
I’m loving this serum. I love the way my face feels after using it. I’m glowing and it has a nice scent that works for both men and women.
Julia T.
Palmdale, CA
I really like this facial oil I just add one or two drops after my moisturizer and pat it all over my face and neck. It doesn’t have a super strong scent which is nice but I have to be careful not to add too much or my face feels and looks a little oily. It hasn’t changed my skins appearance much as I’m still under 30 and don’t have a lot of aging but I’m hoping it will help prevent it in the future.
Rachel M.
Concord, CA
I really love this oil and a little goes a long way. luxury price... Which is probably a little too high...but my skin loves it and it is the only thing that is soothing it now that my skin barrier has been destroyed by Curology... I must add I got this on a massive discount from Ipsy.
Salma A.
Argentum Apothecary L'Etoile Infinie uploaded by Salma A.
I love skin oils and this one could possibly go down as one of my favourites. Its great for the face and neck. It's 100% natural and has boost of Vitamin E and anti-oxidants. This almost feels like a dry oil, which is what I love about it, and its easily absorbed into the skin. My skin feels hydrated, and radiant. With long term use of this product, I've no doubt I'd reap the rewards...
Zee L.
Liverpool
I have been using argentum for some time now, the reason of 3 stars because the result given would not going to exceed your expectation, for a £82 oil I am expecting a lot naturally, but then the result is comparable with my £20 body shop oil, both natural and vegan but the price difference is insane, so if you have bit money to splurge go for it, this still feel nice to your skin and you don't need to use a lot, just a tiny drop, but you can still switch it to other brand that is 70% cheaper but deliver the same

Looking for your answer?