Arganicare Argan Oil Hair Masque for Dry & Damaged Hair uploaded by Nicole J.Arganicare Argan Oil Hair Masque for Dry & Damaged Hair uploaded by chelle c.

BY ARGANICARE

• I've been looking for treatments for chemically relaxed h...1 Answers
  • How often should I use this product? Since it's a masque ...1 Answers
  • where i can found this? 2 Answers
Tara K.
North Wales, PA
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Really love this hair masque. It made my hair so soft and shiny. I couldn't believe how beautiful my hair looked. I will continue to use this product. If you see it, buy it!
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
This mask is A-MAZ-ING!!!😍💛 It leaves my hair feeling so soft and hydrated. Which is especially need during the winter. It's. Little on the pricey side but worth it!
vasti o.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this at Marshall’s for about 5 dollars. I always like to try new things for my hair to keep it nice and healthy. Let me tell you this hair mask smells amazing. It leaves your hair smelling like you were at the salon.. I like to follow up with keratin hair serum. When I do apply the mask I leave it on for about 30 mins and I apply heat with a hair dryer for 15 mins and it works miracles on my bleached hair. I always get complements on how healthy my hair is for it being bleached.
Jessica V.
I originally purchased this at Ross. I always like trying new hair products. I have to say. I love this stuff!!! Makes my hair so soft and it smells great! I would highly recommend.
chelle c.
Lake Worth, FL
I use this masque once a week to upkeep with my hairs health. The label is so cute, and the container is voluminous, allowing it to come with more than enough product. This is my go to hair masque, though I'm a product hoarder who tries them all, I more than recommend it for any hair type!
Luz Paola M.
Es una maravilla para cabellos teñidos de amarillo, repara el deterioro de las puntas abiertas y con horquetillas, realmente deja un cabello sedoso y brillante, manejable para peinarlo y secarlo, me encanta su olor y como realmente ayuda a mejorar mi cabello!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This hair masque is so hydrating and nourishing to the hair strand .. I can feel how healthy and moisturizer my hair is after each use ... this hair masque works for all hair types and a great buy for everyone !!
Taylor S.
Rapid City
This product definitely improved my hair, it's usually super dry, after using this if made it super soft and shiny, I've tried many other products like this one but it has never made my hair this soft!
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Used this for my daughters dry tight curly hair and it worked wonders for it! It was very soft manageable and left her hair smelling great ! Definitely recommend to everyone.
Maria S.
I absolutely love this! It makes my hair so soft and it smells so good. I definitely recommend this product if you need to put some life back in your hair. You won't be let down.
Krsna S.
where i can found this?
Barbara M.
Where can I found it? Looks really giod, I will try to prove it.
Jessica G.
Where can you find this product?
Tricey R.
I've been looking for treatments for chemically relaxed hair for some weeks. I want to know how long does the Masque take to strengthen hair? How many times a week it was used? Has anyone used this product on a monthly basis?
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
I have pretty dry and damaged curly hair. I am currently trying to avoid sulfates and parabens. Would this be a good product to try?