Arganesque Argan Oil for Hair Treatment By Arvazallia Leave in Treatment & Conditioner uploaded by Angie H.

BY ARGANESQUE

Be Prepared To Get Flooded With ComplimentsYour Beautiful Soft, Silky, and Shiny Hair Will Get Noticed After you begin using Arvazallia Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment, friends, family, and admirers will be asking questions about your hair. This is... see more...

Angie H.
Chicago
I've been using this product for four days and you can really see the results that it leaves your hair so soft, so silky and it smells very good. I love that you can put it with your wet hair and also with dry hair after you finish flat ironing it. I totally recommend this to everyone that it does gives your hair a total different and healthy look.   Arganesque Argan Oil for Hair Treatment By Arvazallia Leave in Treatment & Conditioner
DONNA V.
This oil works great on my hair. I have fine thin hair which tends to fly away and always has a "fried" look to it after straightening or blow drying. The first time I put this in my hair, right out of the shower, I could instantly tell that this was a great product. My hair felt softer and more manageable than it usually does and I was able to brush right through it. After blow drying and straightening, my hair had a very sleek shiny look to it which lasted throughout the whole day. I was a little worried that my hair might get oily like with other products I have tried but this left no oily residue behind. I am very very pleased with this product and will buy it again when I run out, which will probably be a while as I only have to use one pump to cover my entire hair....
Kylie W.
Vestavia, AL
I have been using this product for awhile now, and I definitely recommend it! I have really wavy, long hair, which needs moisture and shine. Arvazallia Argan Oil provides both of these! I put around three drops in my hair after every shower and a bottle lasts me at least eight months. I have recently begun to pair this with Arvazallia's deep conditioner treatment and my hair has never looked better!
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I have thick curly hair that I put threat to more often than I'd like to admit, this Argan oil hair treatment has my hair so soft and healthy looking. I use it in conjunction with the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask. I love the results and highly recommend it.
Alex P.
Princeton, KY
I love this stuff, It make my hair feel so soft and healthy after I use it.

back