by Arganatural

Arganatural Strengthening Castor Oil Leave-in Conditioner with Organic Argan Oil shields hair against heat styling strengthens hair against split ends. Made in the USA according to FDA regulation. Bottle Size 8 oz (240ml)

STRENGTHEN Helps mend weak, damaged & split ends; CASTOR OIL Promotes longer hair & healthy scalp; SEAL Fortifies & revives over processed hair; PRO VITAMIN B5 Leaves hair smoother, stronger & shining; After cleansing and conditioning with Arganatural hair care products, apply liberally to hair from root to tips. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse out. Style as usual. Made in the USA according to FDA regulation. Bottle Size 8 oz (240ml)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arganatural Strengthening Castor Oil Leave-in Conditioner with Organic Argan Oil 8oz/240ml!
Saint Cloud, FL
My hair is most soft when I use this and is not grease smells so good in it help me with the frizz of my hair

Looking for your answer?