Arganatural Exotic Argan Hair Treatment

by Arganatural

Arganatural Exotic Hair Treatment bathes the hair in rich Argan, Vitamin E, and Coconut Oil to give you soft, manageable, frizz free hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arganatural Exotic Argan Hair Treatment!
Rosalinda V.
San Antonio, TX
Arganatural Exotic Argan Hair Treatment uploaded by Rosalinda V.
My husband loves this oil on his beard. We had purchased it at Ross for $7.99. I think this oil is a better value, premium quality and very effective compared to other bottles he has tried. He has purchased it multiple times. It has a pleasant scent compared to other oils that smell gross and that's a plus since it's right under your nose. Very pleasant, he very much recommends this product!
Sezim M.
Round Rock
I couldn’t find the product I wanted to talk about (Coconut Conditioner) but I’m sure this is amazing as well! The conditioner I use is amazing with my hair and I don’t need to use a crazy ton for my hair to feel hydrated and conditioned. Love this company!
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
After only a few week, I'm in love with this product. I use it as a leave in conditioner after I wash my hair and there's no tangles. It keeps my hair looking moisturizer & sleek all day

Looking for your answer?