Argan Oil Smoothing Shampoo, 8oz uploaded by Yessi T.Argan Oil Smoothing Shampoo, 8oz uploaded by Yessi T.

BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

Great news: your search for the source of good hair days ends here. Once you try our HSI Professional Shampoo you will feel and see the difference. This shampoo is enriched with precious and nourishing Argan Oil which extends not only the life of your color, but also its fresh-from-the-salon gloss. After every wash your hair will feel super clean, free of any residue, and smooth to the touch (silk is getting some serious competition here!). The must-have HSI Professional Shampoo invisibly covers your strands with a protective layer that keeps frizz at bay throughout the day. Beauty bonus: your mane is going to be really manageable, so get ready to style it as you please. Now add flawless makeup and get ready to break some hearts. see more...

Meka K.
Stoughton, MA
I recently came back to bright red hair and have been on the look out for a sulfate free shampoo, I had already been training my hair to only be washed once a week for several months now, just needed that final key to keep my color in check for as long as possible. Something about the product really caught my eye..maybe because it was the same color as my hair? hehe. I also really liked that it came in a pump bottle, so in the basket it went.

First thing when testing any shampoo, the smell. It smells really good to me, there is a slight chemical/slight floral scent to it. Reminds me of the dyer sheets I used to use oddly enough, and I used them because I really enjoyed the scent, so +1 there.
My hair is almost mid-back length so I ended up using about 6 pumps as with any true sulfate free shampoo there were no bubbles, good sign. Even so, it worked through my hair pretty well, and the color run off from the dye was pretty minimal. As I was washing it out my previous concern returned to me, with argan oil and it being smoothing what's it going to do with my hair? I actually liked the slightly frizzy bedhead look, and as I blow dried it the familiar textures returned. Another +1, I had managed to retain my wildchild hair, but at the same time it felt surprisingly soft. I was pleased, but like anything else, the first time is always the best, so we will see if it can continue to impress me.
Yessi T.
This is probably the best shampoo I've used so far. So many great features. First of all, it comes with a pump which makes it convenient and less messy. Then, it's sulfate free which doesn't strip my hair of it's natural oils. Along with that it helps maintain the color in my hair between dyes. it also protects my scalp from chemicals. Next, it contains argan oil. I love the scent of argan oil and how it conditions my hair. The scent is amazing as well.

I did notice it doesn't lather as much, but still washes your hair great. You won't believe how unbelievably soft it leaves your hair. It's soft, silky and looks healthy. It helps with frizz as well. My hair feels, smells and looks great. If you have thin or somewhat thin hair it can tend to make your roots oily if you don't wash your hair the next day. I don't wash my hair daily so I like the oils it produces. love it!!
Madison L.
HSI’s Argan Oil Shampoo has a gentle, daily-use formula that removes buildup as it cleans and nourishes each strand to revitalize dry or damaged hair. I am a huge fan of HSI Professional and I highly recommend trying out their products!
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
The first time I used this shampoo, I was shocked at how smooth and silky my hair felt - without even using a conditioner! There is actually days now that I skip using a conditioner altogether, because this shampoo truly leaves my hair feeling softer than any other conditioner. I love getting the huge 32 oz bottle, as it lasts me FOREVER.

If you are looking for a conditioner to use with this shampoo, I highly recommend the HSI hair mask - I use it in place of my conditioner every other time that I shower and my hair is left feeling ultra- soft and smooth! HSI truly makes some fantastic products - and I am not ashamed to say that I am now an HSI fan for life!
Kara H.
The Woodlands
I absolutely love all of HSI Professional products and have used them for years...I won't let my hair near anything else. I love that their wet line (shampoo, conditioner, Argon oil, mask, heat protector, etc) make my hair feel so amazing and are free of all the harsh chemicals normally found in products. They are all completely safe for any hair type including colored hair, in fact, it doesnt strip my color at all a Auburn hair which is normally hard to keep the color. You won't be disappointed!
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This shampoo has a nice, natural scent to it. Immediately after washing my hair with this shampoo, it felt soft and silky smooth. Even my more coarser hair felt softer. It made my hair less frizzy and easier to manage. It gave my hair a nice shine. It didn't make my hair look or feel greasy but it made it feel light, clean, and healthy.
This moisturizer is so amazing. The aran oil makes your hair strong with a shine and gives your hair the vitamins you need.