Argan Oil Smoothing Conditioner, 8oz uploaded by Marie S.

BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

What do women want for their hair? A great conditioner that makes their tresses look show-stopping and feel silky smooth. When do they want it? Now! But wait - it's already here! Our sulphate-free HSI Professional Conditioner is just the product you need! Containing precious Argan Oil that every hairstylist and Hollywood celeb swears by, this product is the Holy Grail of smooth and bouncy hair. It hydrates (yes, it works even on badly damaged hair), gives softness and shine, detangles, and does not weigh tresses down. Perfect for ALL hair including colored hair, it maintains and prolongs the color for longer, while it waves frizz good-bye. Enriched with nourishing vitamins A, B, C & D, this non-animal tested conditioner is made with love in the USA. see more...

• Why is this your choice over all other conditioners?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Dezzerae N.
Circleville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this conditioner so much! It makes my hair feel so smooth and it's so shiney l!!😍😍
Gardenia C.
El aceite de argan es buenisimo oara el cabello te ayuda hidratarlo y a darle brillo.
Marie S.
Tampa, FL
I got this product mainly for my fiance who has long, thick, curly hair. It's quite unmanageable and dull. He's been using the Argan Oil treatments from Garnier that you can buy from Walmart and such, but we learned that it's such a small quality of Argan Oil that it really doesn't help in the long run. He's been using this conditioner in addition to the matching shampoo for over a week now and has seen incredible results. The pictures below were from the FIRST use. There were instant results, and we were really surprised. Most significantly, it made his hair shinier. The "after" picture below is when his hair completely dried after the shower. His hair looked 100 times better. It was soft to the touch and was easier to comb your hands through. It didn't weigh his hair down, but it does make your hair greasier quicker. He normally washes his hair every 2-3 days, but when using this he feels he has to wash it every other day because of the oil. There isn't much of a scent. It's pretty light and not overbearing at all. We definitely recommend this to nourish your hair and bring it to a healthy state.
Cassie L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm addicted to HSI Professional's Smoothing Shampoo and Argan Oil Hair Mask - both of which have left my hair feeling softer than ever before. When I came across their Smoothing Conditioner, I was curious how much softer the conditioner could really make my hair feel.

Unfortunately, the answer to that was... not all that much softer. In fact, I really didn't notice any increase in softness between using their shampoo alone and using their shampoo and conditioner together. I guess when you make such a fantastic shampoo, it's hard to create a compatible conditioner. That being said, I absolutely love using this smoothing conditioner when I use other brands of shampoos that don't leave my hair feeling quite so soft. It immediately restores the moisture and smoothness to my otherwise unruly locks.
Kara H.
The Woodlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, Love, Love! I have been using HSI Professional Wet Line for years and anytime I try to use another brand I am disappointed and hate the way my hair feels. I hope HSI Professional starts getting the attention it deserves because a lot of people are missing out. You'll love it and so will your hair!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Why is this your choice over all other conditioners?