Argan Oil Hydrating Smoothing Mask, 16oz uploaded by Halszka K.Argan Oil Hydrating Smoothing Mask, 16oz uploaded by Angie H.

BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

This highly concentrated argan oil hair smoothing mask is a 5-10* minute revitalizing leave-in treatment that infuses protein back into dry or damaged strands. The mask restores your hair’s natural elasticity to smoothen and tame unruly and frizzy hair. This professional smoothing mask is infused with argan butter, argan oil and vitamins that deeply hydrate and intensely nourish your hair from the inside out, leaving you with long-lasting, silky-soft, shiny hair that is more manageable from root to tip. see more...

Buy on HSI PRO...
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I was lately adjusting my hair color and I needed some good hair mask to keep my hair nice and hydrated. This mask has very pretty packaging, black with kinda burgundy rustic color.
It is not tested on Animals! Yay! I think everyone knows I am huge Animal lover and that's a plus for me.
Scent is very strong. Little bit perfumy. BUT when You put on Your hair it transforms with gentle form of it. It stays on Your hair just a right amount and they smell simply amazing :). It's also easy to apply. My hair are oily at the scalp and dry at the ends. And super straight. If Your hair are like that I woud recommend leaving mask only 5-7 minutes. First time left 15 which is too long. It makes them too flat and weighted down by product :(. Less times works perfectly tho.
Even better if Tou have curly hair or very dry, this mask will ba a miracle for You!
carolina s.
I recently colored my hair and was looking into different brands for a hair mask. My hair was damaged from the bleaching and I needed to hydrate my hair. I own the HSI straightener and really enjoyed its product so far. The HSI argan oil had good reviews on Amazon so I decided to purchase it. I've been using this product 3 times a week after shampoo and conditioning. So far the product has worked great. My hair is softer and feels more hydrated.
Cassie L.
COLUMBUS, OH
I've been using this Argan Oil Hair Mask in the shower about once a week. I'll leave it in for a few minutes as I shave, and then rinse it out at the end - leaving my hair feeling so very, very soft.

I have to say - HSI is an AMAZING company to work with and they make some awesome products! After trying out this, plus some of their other products, I have became an HSI fan for life! I definitely recommend using this in conjunction with their Smoothing Argan Oil Shampoo. My hair has never felt so soft before!
Angie H.
Chicago
My hair always been so dry and Frizzy and I've tried so many products out there but this product has won me over and you guys must buy their hair care line. The best thing I love about this product is the way it leaves my hair so soft and silky.   Argan Oil Hydrating Smoothing Mask, 16oz
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Jaylin O.
Jersey City, NJ
Absolutely revived my hair after I had bleached it several times. My hair was so damaged, I contemplated on whether or not I should just shave my head and rock a buzzcut. This product saved my hair, and is so worth the price along with mostly all of the other products by HSI. Not tested on animals either, which is always a plus. Running back for more once it's finished!
Marsha S.
Taylor, MI
I bought this from Amazon after reading the great reviews. I gotta tell you the review where right! My hair before using this product was very dry and damaged from coloring it too often. After using this product my hair is less frizzy and over all way healthier. Even my friends have noticed a difference.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I have a big problem with frizz, and after trying HSI Professional's argan oil with great results, j decided to try this hair mask. It's amazing!! It makes my hair so silky and soft. And the shine!!! It shines so bright. My hair has never looked so healthy and beautiful.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Made in USA and super amazing results. This hair mask leaves always my color treated hair super soft. Great value and price.
Lilly F.
Love this product I use it all the time and I will definitely be purchasing it again