BY HSI PROFESSIONAL #12 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

The thermal protector is the go-to product for women who style their hair with flat irons, curling irons, hair dryers or any other heat styling tool. There is no doubt about it. If you are an avid user of such hot tools yourself, you might be interested to know more about the fantastic HSI Professional Thermal Protector 450. But beware... you will end up being totally seduced. This is the ultimate guardian angel for your tresses, whether it's your own hair or virgin human hair extensions. Spritz it generously from roots to tips before your styling session, and proceed with no fear: your hair will be totally safe and shielded from intense heat, will stay hydrated and frizz-free, and your styling time will be reduced by half. Love and protect your hair - it will shine back at you no matter if it's sleek or wavy!. see more...

Katie M.
Minneapolis , MN
I just recently switched from CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray to Argan Oil Heat Protectant for Hair, 8oz and I have definitely noticed my hair being more silky and smooth after the switch. The product smells great and I love the bottle!
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
I love this Argon oil Heat Protectant! It comes in an easy spray pump the bottle is only 8oz so that makes it fantastic for not fumbling around with a large bulky bottle why straightening my hear.
I get compliments on the fragrance of this spray every time I use it! It leaves my hair looking smooth, without any dry ends you commonly see when you straighten your hair. Having curly hair I also notice that this helps to keep my locks straightened longer ~ they are stubborn and often within 6 hours after I straighten my hair they start to curl back up. My hair stays straight from heat to wash with this stuff, and it is so much softer!
Christine B.
Hannibal, NY
I love HSI PROFESSIONAL Argan Oil Heat Protector! It does a great job of protecting your hair from heat from flat irons, curling and on, but it also control frizz and makes your hair feel so soft! Love it!!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring, KY
This Thermal Protector is awesome!!! It makes my hair so soft, frizz-free and shiny, not to mention it cuts styling time in half! It also smells amazing and keeps my hair healthy. I purchased the whole HSI Argan Oil collection for $60 at Amazon and I love it, highly recommend them all. (Shampoo, Conditioner, Thermal Protector and the hair oil)!
Ashley O.
Denver, NC
I use a hot iron on my hair several times a week. My hair seemed to start feeling brittle and dry. I decided to give this a try and was very impressed. I have black hair and I can say that it actually left my hair shiny but not oily. Now I use this every time and my hair feels more healthier and I can tell it provides protection. I will definitely keep buying
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This product was given to me FREE for testing purposes! I'm honestly reviewing from testing out the product first hand and I'm super impressed by it. ALL OPINIONS are my OWN!!!!! This is a great opportunity so I couldn't pass it up.

The design of the bottle is awesome, it's the coolest thing ever! It has an on and off switch as well so that you don't waste the product. The concept is very chic. The product scent smells light, it's not harsh or has any crazy chemicals in it to cause you a headache. Surprisingly it's not greasy AT ALL!

Okay so, have you ever had a wig that you felt like you couldn't revitalize? Well, I have this cute lil wig that I had been wearing off and on for a couple of weeks or so. This wig is a straight bob that I style asymmetrically but the ends have been starting to get really frizzy. I tried combing and conditioner, I've tried washing and blow drying it straight, I've tried everything to revive this wig and nothing worked. I applied to try out HSI Argan Oil, I don't even know the company or heard of their products. But what I did notice was that on the bottle it says that it was a heat protector for natural hair and extensions (I assumed wigs too). I normally wouldn't add heat to a synthetic wig but I gave it a try. Plugged up my flat iron and put it on 250 degrees, sprayed the wig, combed it out until it wasn't nappy and flat ironed the hair. I was totally shocked that it got the wig so smooth and straight. If you don't believe me you can check it out in the photo I posted of myself (the left side is straight after using the product and the other side looks frizzy and I wasn't able to comb thru it before using the product). Can't wait to try it on my natural hair after I'm done rocking this wig! Thanks for the opportunity to review for you!
Sep K.
The HSI Argan Oil Thermal Protection is one of the best heat protections that I’ve ever used for my hair! Aside the fact that it contains Argan oil and that’s great for hair, it also make the hair smooth and it works as a perfect anti-frizz too! I highly recommend this for every type hair!
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Heat damage and extremely intense hair dye/bleaching jobs is what makes up my frizzy and unmanageable hair.
I have used several different heat thermal sprays--from various companies all over. Some well known and others pretty good knock off brands.

I had one thermal spray I used and have been using for a while but sadly, the company name is beyond me and my local store doesn't supply it anymore.

I was at my wits end trying to find a good replacement but I think I found a great one with HSI here! The spray isn't sticky nor does it leave a uncomfortable residue in your hair after you apply. The scent is heavenly and the actual bottle size is impressive.

This spray
protects hair up to 450 degrees and has Argan Oil in it to keep your
hair feeling soft and silky. The fact it's a 8oz spray bottle is great for someone like who who styles and messes with my hair on a daily basis.

The fact that it comes out as a fine mist really is helpful--the ones in my past used to drench my hair making it nearly boil my roots and tips. This one just lightly coats the hair with the necessary amount, keeping it from any further damage.

I have seen crazy results in just a few days of using this product. My hair feels softer, the shine has become a glossy finish and the overall health has increase insanely. I highly recommend and approve of this product and the brand.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love everything about argan oil, I've been using it for years now. I use to put the oil on the tip of my hair to keep it hydrated and smooth. However, it can be a dilemma when I style my hair, because based on my experience oild does not really agree with my styling tools. Therefore, I use regular styling products when I style my hair. When I found this Argan Oil Heat protectant, I was thrilled. This is what I have been looking for, a hair styling product that contain Argan oil to style and treat my hair. This product is easy to use, just spray and style. My hair looks sultry, hydrated and stylish for hours. I love the result and I am going to continue using it.
Pamela P.
I got it to protect my hair from heat damage. This HSI product is ideal for everyday use. I have naturally wavy hair and I spray this on when my hair is damp and before straightening it. It sure helps with the amount of damage my hair takes when straightening.I spray this on my hair after I shower because it helps me comb my hair easily and tames frizz without being greasy and weighing it down. I also use it after I blow dry so I can use the straightener without damaging my hair. It is easy to use and smells pretty good. When I used it for the first time I noticed that there was no product build up.All you need to do is spray it a few times in your hair and since the nozzle is so good, I have to use only at the most 3 to 4 sprays. Now I use this product daily to protect my hair, it doesn't weigh my hair down which I love because I have very fine hair. I also like that this product doesn't make my hair sticky. I've tried a couple of other heat protectant sprays that leave a weird smell after using my straightening iron. This one smell something like talcum powder. This HSI heat protectant makes my hair soft and shiny. My hair also has lots of movement after using this product.
Caleigh B.
Knoxville, TN
is this product sticky or does it leave behind residue at all?
trisha V.
Does this weigh down your hair?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other scent would you like to try this product in?
Carmen U.
New York
love the argan oil heat protector I have tried many and this one seems to work the best.

back