BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

The thermal protector is the go-to product for women who style their hair with flat irons, curling irons, hair dryers or any other heat styling tool. There is no doubt about it. If you are an avid user of such hot tools yourself, you might be interested to know more about the fantastic HSI Professional Thermal Protector 450. But beware... you will end up being totally seduced. This is the ultimate guardian angel for your tresses, whether it's your own hair or virgin human hair extensions. Spritz it generously from roots to tips before your styling session, and proceed with no fear: your hair will be totally safe and shielded from intense heat, will stay hydrated and frizz-free, and your styling time will be reduced by half. Love and protect your hair - it will shine back at you no matter if it's sleek or wavy!. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
This Thermal Protector is awesome!!! It makes my hair so soft, frizz-free and shiny, not to mention it cuts styling time in half! It also smells amazing and keeps my hair healthy. I purchased the whole HSI Argan Oil collection for $60 at Amazon and I love it, highly recommend them all. (Shampoo, Conditioner, Thermal Protector and the hair oil)!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This product was given to me FREE for testing purposes! I'm honestly reviewing from testing out the product first hand and I'm super impressed by it. ALL OPINIONS are my OWN!!!!! This is a great opportunity so I couldn't pass it up.

The design of the bottle is awesome, it's the coolest thing ever! It has an on and off switch as well so that you don't waste the product. The concept is very chic. The product scent smells light, it's not harsh or has any crazy chemicals in it to cause you a headache. Surprisingly it's not greasy AT ALL!

Okay so, have you ever had a wig that you felt like you couldn't revitalize? Well, I have this cute lil wig that I had been wearing off and on for a couple of weeks or so. This wig is a straight bob that I style asymmetrically but the ends have been starting to get really frizzy. I tried combing and conditioner, I've tried washing and blow drying it straight, I've tried everything to revive this wig and nothing worked. I applied to try out HSI Argan Oil, I don't even know the company or heard of their products. But what I did notice was that on the bottle it says that it was a heat protector for natural hair and extensions (I assumed wigs too). I normally wouldn't add heat to a synthetic wig but I gave it a try. Plugged up my flat iron and put it on 250 degrees, sprayed the wig, combed it out until it wasn't nappy and flat ironed the hair. I was totally shocked that it got the wig so smooth and straight. If you don't believe me you can check it out in the photo I posted of myself (the left side is straight after using the product and the other side looks frizzy and I wasn't able to comb thru it before using the product). Can't wait to try it on my natural hair after I'm done rocking this wig! Thanks for the opportunity to review for you!
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Got all products!! The smell is unbelievable good. Hair feels smooth and healthier. I wish they also had a hair mask treatment. I believe the cost is perfect. The products are so good that you don’t mind paying a little more that the average product. I will definitely buy it again
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
I’ve been trying out the argon oil thermal protector spray for about two weeks now and I really like it too! I’ve never used a heat protector spray before (I know, I know.. I’m terrible.) so I was really excited to try this one out. The spray is supposed to “hydrate, de-tangle, speed up drying time, boost shine and create a nourishing protective barrier between your hair and high heat styling tools, leaving you with healthier, smoother and more manageable hair every time.” so it has a lot of claims to live up to but I really think it did live up to all of them! I’ve been spraying this on my hair before styling and my hair always comes out really shiny and soft feeling. Almost as if I just got my hair deep conditioned, it’s so nice. I’m also happy that it’s helping to reduce the damage I do to my hair because it protects your hair from heats as high as 450º F! Aside from that it had a nice, fine mist and didn’t completely soak my hair when I was applying it (which I definitely appreciated) and it smells really nice! It smells a lot like the argon oil shampoos/conditioners I’ve tried in the past but it’s not overpowering or unpleasant at all. It feels great, not too greasy, and it helps to combat frizz which is a big issue for me so that’s awesome. So far I really like it and I would definitely recommend it!
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love everything about argan oil, I've been using it for years now. I use to put the oil on the tip of my hair to keep it hydrated and smooth. However, it can be a dilemma when I style my hair, because based on my experience oild does not really agree with my styling tools. Therefore, I use regular styling products when I style my hair. When I found this Argan Oil Heat protectant, I was thrilled. This is what I have been looking for, a hair styling product that contain Argan oil to style and treat my hair. This product is easy to use, just spray and style. My hair looks sultry, hydrated and stylish for hours. I love the result and I am going to continue using it.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Heat damage and extremely intense hair dye/bleaching jobs is what makes up my frizzy and unmanageable hair.
I have used several different heat thermal sprays--from various companies all over. Some well known and others pretty good knock off brands.

I had one thermal spray I used and have been using for a while but sadly, the company name is beyond me and my local store doesn't supply it anymore.

I was at my wits end trying to find a good replacement but I think I found a great one with HSI here! The spray isn't sticky nor does it leave a uncomfortable residue in your hair after you apply. The scent is heavenly and the actual bottle size is impressive.

This spray
protects hair up to 450 degrees and has Argan Oil in it to keep your
hair feeling soft and silky. The fact it's a 8oz spray bottle is great for someone like who who styles and messes with my hair on a daily basis.

The fact that it comes out as a fine mist really is helpful--the ones in my past used to drench my hair making it nearly boil my roots and tips. This one just lightly coats the hair with the necessary amount, keeping it from any further damage.

I have seen crazy results in just a few days of using this product. My hair feels softer, the shine has become a glossy finish and the overall health has increase insanely. I highly recommend and approve of this product and the brand.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
I have found a new go to thermal protection spray! Totally fell in love with HSI Argan Oil Thermal Spray! For the longest time I used sprays thinking I just needed protection from my hair straighter but now know I also need protection blow drying too! This spray really works. Using styling tools would strip moisture out of my hair but this spray is infused with Argan oil that penetrates deep into hair shafts giving my hair the much needed hydration its been lacking. My hair looks fuller and vibrant. My hair gets frizzy and this helps with that so much especially when drying my hair. This spray actually helps repair the damage that staying tools have done and also repairs split ends. I don't only use this spray before I use staying tools I use it on its own too! HSI spray is that amazing where there is no sticky, greasy, oily residue. Wonderful conditioner and de tangler! I color my hair and helps repair the damage and brittleness from harmful dyes. Using this spray there's less breakage! My hair is actually growing! Leaves my hair silky smooth soft, smells great and my hair is manageable! Also after time the nozzle doesn't get clogged like a lot of sprays ive used. This is also great for ALL hair types natural and extensions! Made in the USA, sulphate - phosphate- and paraben free , color safe and also not tested on animals! I feel like I'm using something that's luxury for my hair when this is so affordable!
Maria P.
This HSI professional argan oil hair spray is amazing! I usually dislike using sprays on my hair, because they make my hair feel greasy, but this spray does not produce extra oil on the hair. I sprayed it on my hair before blow drying, and after I blow dried my hair look so smooth and hydrated, so it actually does cut your styling time in half. I only needed to go over my hair with a flat iron one time, since it was already sleek and frizz-free. I also loved the scent of this spray I just wanted to continue spraying, because of how it smelled. The bottle has a pump which makes it very convenient and mess-free. You can use this on natural hair and extensions to protect from heat or just spray after styling hair for extra shine. I think I see me buying this as soon as it runs out. I got a 2 oz bottle of this stuff for free in exchange for this honest review from Tomoson website.
Pamela P.
I got it to protect my hair from heat damage. This HSI product is ideal for everyday use. I have naturally wavy hair and I spray this on when my hair is damp and before straightening it. It sure helps with the amount of damage my hair takes when straightening.I spray this on my hair after I shower because it helps me comb my hair easily and tames frizz without being greasy and weighing it down. I also use it after I blow dry so I can use the straightener without damaging my hair. It is easy to use and smells pretty good. When I used it for the first time I noticed that there was no product build up.All you need to do is spray it a few times in your hair and since the nozzle is so good, I have to use only at the most 3 to 4 sprays. Now I use this product daily to protect my hair, it doesn't weigh my hair down which I love because I have very fine hair. I also like that this product doesn't make my hair sticky. I've tried a couple of other heat protectant sprays that leave a weird smell after using my straightening iron. This one smell something like talcum powder. This HSI heat protectant makes my hair soft and shiny. My hair also has lots of movement after using this product.
Asma G.
The Hsi Aragan Oil is one of the bestest heat protector for smoothing and sleeker look! You can use it in wet hair or dry hair. I must say I love the smell of this product and how great it makes my hair feel. It's super easy to use, just spray in wet or dry hair, when I use it in wet hair I use a blow dryer to dry up my hair, and if I use it on dry hair I can use to straighten or curl my hair! This product don't not leave your hair oily or greasy like some of the products do. This leaves your hair smooth and silky with manageable hair with no frizz or mess!! Less is more, you really don't need a lot of it to manage or maintain hair!! Another thing that I really liked about this product was it did not weight my hair down, it kept it float with volume. I would definitely buy this product again and would also recommend to any one or everyone!
Caleigh B.
Knoxville, TN
is this product sticky or does it leave behind residue at all?
Carmen U.
New York
love the argan oil heat protector I have tried many and this one seems to work the best.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other scent would you like to try this product in?
trisha V.
Does this weigh down your hair?