The thermal protector is the go-to product for women who style their hair with flat irons, curling irons, hair dryers or any other heat styling tool. There is no doubt about it. If you are an avid user of such hot tools yourself, you might be interested to know more about the fantastic HSI Professional Thermal Protector 450. But beware... you will end up being totally seduced. This is the ultimate guardian angel for your tresses, whether it's your own hair or virgin human hair extensions. Spritz it generously from roots to tips before your styling session, and proceed with no fear: your hair will be totally safe and shielded from intense heat, will stay hydrated and frizz-free, and your styling time will be reduced by half. Love and protect your hair - it will shine back at you no matter if it's sleek or wavy!.

I love the Argan oil leave-in treatment and how it leaves my hair soft ant shiny. I’m looking for a new heat protectant to add to my routine. How does this compare to the oil? Does it work just as well?
How much does this usually cost in stores?
Argan Oil Heat Protectant for Hair, 8oz ? Has anyone ever tried this product an what others have you used
Start your review of Argan Oil Heat Protectant for Hair, 8oz!
rachel K.
Alpharetta, GA
Argan Oil Heat Protectant for Hair, 8oz uploaded by rachel K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! Nots affordable, smells amazing and doesn’t make your hair stiff or greasy. I ordered it off Amazon and a little goes a long way. I can already tell the difference!
Jessica L.
San Diego, CA
Argan Oil Heat Protectant for Hair, 8oz uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Amazon
O M G 😦 I am absolutely STUNNED by this product. I have never ever EVER found a hair product that I love this much! I have naturally straight hair. Every time I curl my hair, within the half hour, my hair will lose the curls and volume. Throughout my lifetime, I’ve tried hairspray and all types of hair products. This is my hair from this morning...12 HOURS AGO. I cannot even lie about how amazing this is because you can see for yourself. Um... also how healthy does my hair look!! Definitely my holy grail GO TO product when curling my hair! 💕 #hair #hairstyle #curling #hairproduct #holygrail #haircare #healthy #cute #need
Gloria R.
Ormond beach
Argan Oil Heat Protectant for Hair, 8oz uploaded by Gloria R.
I received this product with the HSI glider ceramic flat iron and was pleasantly surprised with it. My hair was shinny and soft without a sticky feeling. The spray bottle gives an even amount of coverage. I enjoyed the smell of it not to over powering .
Tuesday P.
Bessemer City, NC
Argan Oil Heat Protectant for Hair, 8oz uploaded by Tuesday P.
I will definitely be a continuous user! What a difference this protection spray makes! I used it with each of my straighteners and the difference with and without this product is extremely noticeable. The frizz is gone! I always believed how can this actually protect my hair from the heat, but it really helps. Normally after straightening my hair and then washing it the next day my hair is a frizzy mess, but after using this HSI thermal protection spray and washing my hair the next day i could feel the difference and that alot less frizz! Wow amazing!
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
Argan Oil Heat Protectant for Hair, 8oz uploaded by Jessica M.
So far, so good! I'm actually loving this argan oil protectant, which for me is rare. Most thermal protectant sprays make my hair look and feel oily and I normally have normal hair. This one does not. I can't even tell it's in my hair besides it's scent which is a pleasant one! Very worth the price.
Jennifer G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Product works great. I use it in my hair after the shower and than blow-dry and than flat iron with the HSI Glider iron! Best part is it smells great and works great. To me the price is very reasonable compared to many other similar products on the market!
Hayley R.
Smithfield
I use HSI's Argan Oil Heat Protectant with my HSI Glider Flat Iron and it is AMAZING. It keeps my hair smooth, silky and prevents damage. Don't hesitate, try it! It's affordable and works great!
Michelle P.
Hialeah, FL
Argan Oil Heat Protectant for Hair, 8oz uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product has saved my hair I live it 10 /10 would totally recommend please go get it
Yashna S.
Albany, NY
I was surprised to see the crazy number of good reviews about this product on amazon. The price isn’t too high either. The smell isn’t too strong. The spray is lockable, which I like. It’s east to use. I can’t tell how much heat protection it provides but I can say it does make my hair soft & shiny after straitening.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
I love this heat protectant! You can spray it on either damn or wet hair. Either way it protects your hair. It also has an amazing smell and doesn't stick or ruin the straightener. Would definitely recommend this heat protectant!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denise S.
Americus
il y a 2 ans
Joan V. il y a un an
I love this product. It helps hold [email protected] too. And I have super straight hair.