BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

The thermal protector is the go-to product for women who style their hair with flat irons, curling irons, hair dryers or any other heat styling tool. There is no doubt about it. If you are an avid user of such hot tools yourself, you might be interested to know more about the fantastic HSI Professional Thermal Protector 450. But beware... you will end up being totally seduced. This is the ultimate guardian angel for your tresses, whether it's your own hair or virgin human hair extensions. Spritz it generously from roots to tips before your styling session, and proceed with no fear: your hair will be totally safe and shielded from intense heat, will stay hydrated and frizz-free, and your styling time will be reduced by half. Love and protect your hair - it will shine back at you no matter if it's sleek or wavy!. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
About a year ago, I feel in love with HSI Professional as a brand. To this day, I am still using their Argan Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Mask products - they leave my hair feeling amazingly soft and clean!

I straighten my hair on a daily basis, so having a good thermal protector is a must. Years back, I had used a Thermal Protector spray - and honestly, I can't even recall what the brand was - but since then, I have been unable to find a comparable brand that smells good, works well, and truly seems to protect my hair from the heat. That was, until I tried HSI Professional's Thermal Protector! This spray protectors hair up to 450 degrees and has Argan Oil in it to keep your hair feeling soft and silky. I've tried thermal protector creams in the past, but those are just too messy for me - and seem to leave unnecessary residue on my hair.

I especially like that the spray comes out in a fine mist - I hate the ones that just drench your hair with the product, leaving it dripping wet. When that happens, I feel like I am practically boiling my hair in the amount of water that sizzles off. This sprayer delivers such a fine mist, it applies just the perfect amount of product to coat my strands completely, yet not deliver a cloud of steam every time my straightening iron touches them.

After I get all done straightening my hair, I put a tiny coat of HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave-in Conditioner on my hands and run it through - leaving my hair even softer and shinier! I have yet to find a brand that is more reasonably price and works better than HSI Professional. This is true salon-quality products at a price you'd be more likely to find in a drug store. I am a HSI fan for life - you need to try their products out for yourself!
Erika L.
Erika L.
Bridgeport, WV
I got this spray from a review site through amazon at a discount, and I will definitely be purchasing it again. I use it every day that I use my flat-iron and even some days that I let it go natural. It smells like a salon, but no overwhelmingly, and the scent doesn't last in your hair long. It makes your hair smell clean, and I love how smooth it makes it. Love this product!
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Tampa, Fl
I have been looking for a product to use for my hair when I'm straightening it, in order to protect it and the only thing before this I could find was the chi hair protectant and I found this and it makes my hair look shiny and protects it from the heat!!
jullie b.
jullie b.
Sterlington, LA
Best heat protector ever!! It works great and smells amazing!!! Can't live without this HSI heat protector!!
Orlando, FL
Review for: regular
This product was given to me FREE for testing purposes! I'm honestly reviewing from testing out the product first hand and I'm super impressed by it. ALL OPINIONS are my OWN!!!!! This is a great opportunity so I couldn't pass it up.

The design of the bottle is awesome, it's the coolest thing ever! It has an on and off switch as well so that you don't waste the product. The concept is very chic. The product scent smells light, it's not harsh or has any crazy chemicals in it to cause you a headache. Surprisingly it's not greasy AT ALL!

Okay so, have you ever had a wig that you felt like you couldn't revitalize? Well, I have this cute lil wig that I had been wearing off and on for a couple of weeks or so. This wig is a straight bob that I style asymmetrically but the ends have been starting to get really frizzy. I tried combing and conditioner, I've tried washing and blow drying it straight, I've tried everything to revive this wig and nothing worked. I applied to try out HSI Argan Oil, I don't even know the company or heard of their products. But what I did notice was that on the bottle it says that it was a heat protector for natural hair and extensions (I assumed wigs too). I normally wouldn't add heat to a synthetic wig but I gave it a try. Plugged up my flat iron and put it on 250 degrees, sprayed the wig, combed it out until it wasn't nappy and flat ironed the hair. I was totally shocked that it got the wig so smooth and straight. If you don't believe me you can check it out in the photo I posted of myself (the left side is straight after using the product and the other side looks frizzy and I wasn't able to comb thru it before using the product). Can't wait to try it on my natural hair after I'm done rocking this wig! Thanks for the opportunity to review for you!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Review for: regular
Heat damage and extremely intense hair dye/bleaching jobs is what makes up my frizzy and unmanageable hair.
I have used several different heat thermal sprays--from various companies all over. Some well known and others pretty good knock off brands.

I had one thermal spray I used and have been using for a while but sadly, the company name is beyond me and my local store doesn't supply it anymore.

I was at my wits end trying to find a good replacement but I think I found a great one with HSI here! The spray isn't sticky nor does it leave a uncomfortable residue in your hair after you apply. The scent is heavenly and the actual bottle size is impressive.

This spray
protects hair up to 450 degrees and has Argan Oil in it to keep your
hair feeling soft and silky. The fact it's a 8oz spray bottle is great for someone like who who styles and messes with my hair on a daily basis.

The fact that it comes out as a fine mist really is helpful--the ones in my past used to drench my hair making it nearly boil my roots and tips. This one just lightly coats the hair with the necessary amount, keeping it from any further damage.

I have seen crazy results in just a few days of using this product. My hair feels softer, the shine has become a glossy finish and the overall health has increase insanely. I highly recommend and approve of this product and the brand.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Ashburn, GA
Review for: regular
. It is the best decision I have made in a long time and I am very excited to share it with everyone. I received it in the mail by UPS. I didn’t think that it was going to be as good as my high dollar hair straighter but man I was wrong. It came with a heat glove as well as a very cute carrying bag. I am always on the go so that was a very great bonus for me. I prepped my hair up just as I would have with my older straightener and little did I know I did not have to separate my hair with this straightener. It was tough even to go through all this thick hair. The temperature goes all the way to 450 degrees. I have used it for two weeks now and it still amazes me. It takes half the time with my new straighter than it does with my older one. It leaves it shiny and soft. Also, it does not leave a burnt hair smell. Even better I also ordered their Argan Oil Thermal Protector Spray, which it gives your hair all the vitamins that your hair needs and protects your hair from any heat damage. Both work great. I would highly recommend any stylist out there to give your clients the best hair care.HSI Glider Ceramic Flat IronThis is by far the best decision I have ever made in awhile. My old straighter was great and all but over 6 months it would not keep the same temperature and it would take a very long time being that I have very wavy and thick hair. I was looking for something that would be a breeze to get ready. Guess what? I found it! Introducing the
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: regular
I’ve been trying out the argon oil thermal protector spray for about two weeks now and I really like it too! I’ve never used a heat protector spray before (I know, I know.. I’m terrible.) so I was really excited to try this one out. The spray is supposed to “hydrate, de-tangle, speed up drying time, boost shine and create a nourishing protective barrier between your hair and high heat styling tools, leaving you with healthier, smoother and more manageable hair every time.” so it has a lot of claims to live up to but I really think it did live up to all of them! I’ve been spraying this on my hair before styling and my hair always comes out really shiny and soft feeling. Almost as if I just got my hair deep conditioned, it’s so nice. I’m also happy that it’s helping to reduce the damage I do to my hair because it protects your hair from heats as high as 450º F! Aside from that it had a nice, fine mist and didn’t completely soak my hair when I was applying it (which I definitely appreciated) and it smells really nice! It smells a lot like the argon oil shampoos/conditioners I’ve tried in the past but it’s not overpowering or unpleasant at all. It feels great, not too greasy, and it helps to combat frizz which is a big issue for me so that’s awesome. So far I really like it and I would definitely recommend it!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Review for: regular
I have found a new go to thermal protection spray! Totally fell in love with HSI Argan Oil Thermal Spray! For the longest time I used sprays thinking I just needed protection from my hair straighter but now know I also need protection blow drying too! This spray really works. Using styling tools would strip moisture out of my hair but this spray is infused with Argan oil that penetrates deep into hair shafts giving my hair the much needed hydration its been lacking. My hair looks fuller and vibrant. My hair gets frizzy and this helps with that so much especially when drying my hair. This spray actually helps repair the damage that staying tools have done and also repairs split ends. I don't only use this spray before I use staying tools I use it on its own too! HSI spray is that amazing where there is no sticky, greasy, oily residue. Wonderful conditioner and de tangler! I color my hair and helps repair the damage and brittleness from harmful dyes. Using this spray there's less breakage! My hair is actually growing! Leaves my hair silky smooth soft, smells great and my hair is manageable! Also after time the nozzle doesn't get clogged like a lot of sprays ive used. This is also great for ALL hair types natural and extensions! Made in the USA, sulphate - phosphate- and paraben free , color safe and also not tested on animals! I feel like I'm using something that's luxury for my hair when this is so affordable!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier
Review for: regular
 So after ordering this product I received it very quickly with in 48 hours. upon opening the box it was nicely packaged no damage to box or contents inside the first thing I noticed about the product was how great it smelled second was how nongreasy it was third was how after using the spray in my hair I didn't have the smell of burning hair when I use the straightener because it was being protected now the fourth was how much faster my routine became with the spray.  I really loved using this product I love that my hair didn't feel greasy afterwards it was manageable and it was such an easy using my straightener with this no my hair was being protected I would recommend this product to anyone of my friends including myself I will continue to use it below are the three photos. The first photo is my hair done on one side with the product and on the right is my hair not done with the product so you can really see the before and after. the second photo after all my hair done with that and the third is a picture of the product
Orlando, FL
What other scent would you like to try this product in?
Carmen U.
Carmen U.
New York
love the argan oil heat protector I have tried many and this one seems to work the best.