Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray 150ml

by Unknown

Argan Oil Heat Defence Spray has been specially formulated to help defend your hair against damage caused by heat styling leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth.

I know this isn’t an expensive product but anyone know if it’s cruelty free??
I love to use Argan oil in my hair, but found some to be greasy and blowouts don't last as long. Did anyone find this with the product? How does a flat iron handle the oil application?
Start your review of Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray 150ml!
How would you rate this product?
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
I love this leave in spray! It smells SO GOOD, and Argan oil has so many benefits for the hair! This spray leaves my hair smooth, silky, and combats frizz! Also, this is truly leave in! It does not weigh down the hair or leave a gross residue!
Always use this heat protectant spray whenever I straighten my hair which is pretty much every day and I find that it gives my hair a lot of added shine without making my hair feel sticky or greasy after using it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in the sun a lot or who uses heated hair tools on their hair regularly.
manchester
Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray 150ml uploaded by Rebecca A.
So good and SO CHEAP! I use this and no matter how much I put in, it doesn’t leave my hair greasy. If I don’t use it, the straighteners I use are so hot they damage my hair and leave it straw like and smelling unpleasant. #when I use it my hair stays soft and manageable and good condition.
45/35 Campbell street ,Parramatta
Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray 150ml uploaded by Priya C.
I do like this product but have found that it only works for me on towel dried hair, that is the reason for only 3 stars. I did try it on dry hair but it didn't make any difference in any way. I never use a dryer, just a straightener occasionally as I like to leave my hair as natural as possible but lately my hair seems to have gone frizzy just on one side for some reason, so I tried this Argan leave in Spray found my hair had it's natural shine back and no frizzy ends and as I was going somewhere special I was really pleased.
Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray 150ml uploaded by Leah M.
I absolutely love this!!! I have used this product for ages now and love every single thing! It heat defences but also seems to detangle my hair even when it doesn’t say it. Definitely recommend!
, Prestatyn
this is great for  price i was so shocked on  how well it works i got suggested this by  my hair dresser and it has made the difference to my hair it smells great its easy to use i am always using heat on my hair i swear by this stuff i dont think i would go with anything else i would recommend this it keeps my hair looking healthy and nourished and fresh im always dying  my hair too but not as much as i use to so this helps alot and it makes my hair feel great!!!
Commons Belleek, Enniskillen
This is a great drugstore heat protection spray and is so affordable. I have dry course and damaged hair and this works wonders because after I have sprayed this on my hair and I have finished styling my hair it leaves my hair so soft and shiny and I was really surprised because this was so cheap to buy. I use this when my hair is wet or dry and makes my hair so easy to brush because my hair is usually so dry and hard to brush out. I have noticed such a difference in my hair since I have used this and I really recommend. I also use this on my hair extensions and works great and helps them stay soft and shiny for longer.
I love the argon oil range, there shampoo and hair masks feel like a little bit of luxury all rolled into one.i use the spray even if I'm not using heat on my hair as it smells so nice and unlike some products does not leave a residue on hair. I'm a bit unsure on value for money as I by these at my local pound land
I've been using this for a while now and I find it to be really good quality especially for the price it's really affordable and I definitely recommend it does its job well and I'll be using in the future argan oil is always a great option to use on your hair I love it
Nottingham
I use this spray every time I blow dry my hair. It does protect it and I have noticed my hair getting a bit stronger after use. The packaging is appealing and natural looking. I didn’t see 100% results but I definitely did see some change in the strength of my hair. Recommend this to people who regularly blow dry or curl/ straighten hair using heat.