BY UNKNOWN

Argan Oil Heat Defence Spray has been specially formulated to help defend your hair against damage caused by heat styling leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth. see more...

• I love to use Argan oil in my hair, but found some to be ...2 Answers
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
I love this leave in spray! It smells SO GOOD, and Argan oil has so many benefits for the hair! This spray leaves my hair smooth, silky, and combats frizz! Also, this is truly leave in! It does not weigh down the hair or leave a gross residue!
Chloe j.
this is great for  price i was so shocked on  how well it works i got suggested this by  my hair dresser and it has made the difference to my hair it smells great its easy to use i am always using heat on my hair i swear by this stuff i dont think i would go with anything else i would recommend this it keeps my hair looking healthy and nourished and fresh im always dying  my hair too but not as much as i use to so this helps alot and it makes my hair feel great!!!
Tara O.
Belleek, Enniskillen
This is a great drugstore heat protection spray and is so affordable. I have dry course and damaged hair and this works wonders because after I have sprayed this on my hair and I have finished styling my hair it leaves my hair so soft and shiny and I was really surprised because this was so cheap to buy. I use this when my hair is wet or dry and makes my hair so easy to brush because my hair is usually so dry and hard to brush out. I have noticed such a difference in my hair since I have used this and I really recommend. I also use this on my hair extensions and works great and helps them stay soft and shiny for longer.
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
My husband bought me two kits with this in it and out of all the products in there this was not my favorite. It left my hair feeling very greasy and was pretty much useless. I still use it from time to time especially when I'll be washing my hair the next day.
Jamila A.
Aceite de argan para el cabello.
Me gusta, lo malo que para las que tenemos el pelo con tendencia a graso no jos funciona bien del todo, no podemos abusar de este tipo de productos y debemos aplicarlo siempre de medios a puntas con toquecitos de dedos. Pero me hidrata muy bien y me gusta el resultado. Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray 150ml
Olivia N.
Baildon, Bradford
I use this every day on my hair. It’s smells soooo good and is really affordable. It protects my hair and makes it feel more sleek. I would highly recommend this. However I feel like it does make my hair go more greasy quicker. My hair has grown so much and is great condition!
Sophie G.
London
I’ve been using this for years now and it’s honestly my favourite out of all the ones I’ve tried. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft and hydrated. I apply this before straightening my hair and it makes my hair look silky smooth!
Sadia d.
I use this when I come out the shower full. It keeps my hair looking shiny and silky however it does not leave a greasy effect. It's really affordable for the price and I use it before I dry my hair and before I straighten my hair.
Georgia C.
london
This product has been my go to heat defence spray for a long time. It does just as it says and since I have curly, bleached and colour treated hair it can get very dry. As this product has argan oil it moisturises my hair and makes it shine when heat styling, love it.
Nicole W.
I absolutely love this heat defence spray, it always makes my hair shiny, soft and smooth but it smells great as well so I use it just to make my hair smell nice as well! Its completely affordable and a great cheap way to make your hair nice.
Leiah B.
I love to use Argan oil in my hair, but found some to be greasy and blowouts don't last as long. Did anyone find this with the product? How does a flat iron handle the oil application?