Argan Oil Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Shine Mist 4 oz uploaded by Jhanae p.

BY ARGAN OIL

Argan Oil Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Shine Mist comes in a clear bottle with a red spray push button. The Argan oil helps protect, condition and control frizz as well as leaving your hair shiny and smooth. It features a light weight formula that is easy on the air. To use just hold the bottle away from you and spray on your head then comb or brush through. see more...

Rosemariee M.
i love the products from creme of nature in the argan oil collection!! this spray adds a nice shine too my hair and keeps it from being frizzy. it also smells really good !!!
Jessica P.
Russell, KY
I love using this product on damp hair. After I wash my hair I will spritz this in my hair and then style as usual. It leaves my hair silky and shiny. I also use it through the day if My hair gets frizzy or dry. Instant revitalization.
Adrianne J.
Halifax, VA
This is the best humidity spray! I’m relaxed and still my hair acts crazy with humidity.This spray gives my hair shine and tames it. I love it! It’s affordable and you can probably find it anywhere.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I really enjoy my hair straight, but with harsh weather my hair is frizz magnet. I have tried the cream spray one like this and it work, but ran out of fast, Im going to try this one out, I Know it will do the job. I like the fact that it doesn't have a smell to it, and if it does it's light, so you can't really smell it.
Eureka C.
I love this. I use this whenever I am.going to straighten my hair and it is great. I never have any heat damage and I do more than one pass . I would def recommend this. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is worth it
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
I used this on some extensions I had in my hair to add some shine to it. I love every creme of nature product I buy. It smelled great and definitely shined the hair and smooth down the stray aways.
👑Cid A.
The product is only best for finish shine to most hairstyles. I like it when I do a fresh straightening to my extensions, my own hair, and my natural looks.
Tiffa M.
The best thing ever made. It's so smooth and silky. My hair stays straight for 2 weeks with it. It don't mess up and stays smooth.
Summur V.
Longview, TX
This is by far the best detangling shampoo that I've ever used. It smells great and it detangles both natural and relaxed hair.
👑Jaylan H.
Alex City, AL
Smells amazing and is a great refresher for natural hair! Helps revitalize two day and three day wash and go hair!