Argan Oil Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Shine Mist 4 oz uploaded by nia p.Argan Oil Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Shine Mist 4 oz uploaded by Zai I.Argan Oil Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Shine Mist 4 oz uploaded by Jhanae p.

BY ARGAN OIL

Argan Oil Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Shine Mist comes in a clear bottle with a red spray push button. The Argan oil helps protect, condition and control frizz as well as leaving your hair shiny and smooth. It features a light weight formula that is easy on the air. To use just hold the bottle away from you and spray on your head then comb or brush through. see more...

Buy on Amazon
nia p.
College Park, GA
This product is great for straightening hair, it leave your hair feeling very silky and smells great!! Unlike many other products this oil isn’t heavy and doesn’t leave your hair feeling too oily that’s what I love the most. I highly recommend this product I always use this when I straighten my hair, take down braids, or flexy rods ( or any style) to give it some moisturize and also to stop frizziness. This is a great heat protectant. Argan Oil Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Shine Mist 4 oz
Shardonia S.
Columbus, OH
Love love loveeee this product!!! It’s so light and works great not to mention it smells amazing. It’s small and easy to take with you on the go for a quick refresher when you need it #naturallife made easy
Jessica P.
Russell, KY
I love using this product on damp hair. After I wash my hair I will spritz this in my hair and then style as usual. It leaves my hair silky and shiny. I also use it through the day if My hair gets frizzy or dry. Instant revitalization.
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
i love the products from creme of nature in the argan oil collection!! this spray adds a nice shine too my hair and keeps it from being frizzy. it also smells really good !!!
Kayla B.
NC
I’m kind of obsessed with this product! I like that it gives your hair a nice shine with out pumping out too much oil. It’s very affordable and if you don’t over use it , it will last a long time.
Zai I.
Normal, IL
I use this on my natural hair and my hair weave. I have a A type hair. The oil is very light. I would spray this on my hand for hair weave and spread it evenly throughout the hair. I have pretty moisture’s hair, so I use this after a flat iron or blow dry once.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I really enjoy my hair straight, but with harsh weather my hair is frizz magnet. I have tried the cream spray one like this and it work, but ran out of fast, Im going to try this one out, I Know it will do the job. I like the fact that it doesn't have a smell to it, and if it does it's light, so you can't really smell it.
Adrianne J.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the best humidity spray! I’m relaxed and still my hair acts crazy with humidity.This spray gives my hair shine and tames it. I love it! It’s affordable and you can probably find it anywhere.
Lindsey M.
St Helena Is, SC
I used this on some extensions I had in my hair to add some shine to it. I love every creme of nature product I buy. It smelled great and definitely shined the hair and smooth down the stray aways.
Eureka C.
I love this. I use this whenever I am.going to straighten my hair and it is great. I never have any heat damage and I do more than one pass . I would def recommend this. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is worth it