BY ARGAN OIL

Argan Oil Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Shine Mist comes in a clear bottle with a red spray push button. The Argan oil helps protect, condition and control frizz as well as leaving your hair shiny and smooth. It features a light weight formula that is easy on the air. To use just hold the bottle away from you and spray on your head then comb or brush through. see more...

Eureka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use this whenever I am.going to straighten my hair and it is great. I never have any heat damage and I do more than one pass . I would def recommend this. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is worth it
👑Cid A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is only best for finish shine to most hairstyles. I like it when I do a fresh straightening to my extensions, my own hair, and my natural looks.
Lindsey M.
Beaufort , SC
I used this on some extensions I had in my hair to add some shine to it. I love every creme of nature product I buy. It smelled great and definitely shined the hair and smooth down the stray aways.
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay. Gave minimum shine, didn't hold up my curls as much as I wanted it to but it was alright for the price.