BY ARGAN MAGIC

• Is this a good mask for dry frizzy hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this really work? And does it help fired hair? My ha...1 Answers
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Madisyn J.
I bought this instead of the expensive macadamia oil hair mask to try first and i do not regret it! My hair has seemed really dry and crispy lately and this really did the trick. Also it softened my hair without making it greasy which is impressive as my fine hair gets oily very quickly. Definitely try this before trying more expensive products!
Emily R.
oh boy oh boy do I LOVE ALL of Argan Magics products. They do exactly what they say they are gona do. and after years of dying my hair and damaging it these products have brought my hair back to life. especially this mask, I used it in the shower and out. leave it on over night but put ur hair in a braid let it penetrate into ur strands and voila some nice looking hair .
Rikka I.
I picked this up at tjmaxx and wasn't that impressed. It has a texture similar to a body butter, but not quite as thick. The scent is very light. I mostly apply it to the middle of my hair and ends. I think it does okay with making hair feel soft, but nothing different than the conditioner I use. It isn't bad or anything, just not a must have, for me. It is average.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
This hair mask works wonders on my hair. I shampoo my hair and after rinsing, I put this product in. I then let it sit while I finish shaving. I then wash it out and it leaves my hair so soft and gives it a lot of moisture. I use it about 2-3 times a week.
Daianne B.
Orlando, FL
I actually feel like this did nothing to my hair. I used it once a week for about a month or so. I have really curly 3B dark brown hair and it doesn't have a strong smell or anything but unfortunately my hair didn't feel any different after using it.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
This by far my most favorite deep conditioning mask/treatment. It smells great and leaves my hair happy and healthy. I first bought it at marshalls to try it bc it was 6$ there now I'll pay full price for it bc I know it works.
Felicia T.
Lebanon, MO
Makes my hair come to life in a jar should be the name of this stuff! It is a miracle!!! Please stop what your doing and go out and buy this stuff now!!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
This is truly amazing. It smells good and it is very creammy but not too thick. I only apply a little cuase a little goes a long way but this nourishes my hair and makes it strong and healthy again!
Sabrina S.
Johnson City, NY
made my hair tangly and it left my hair brittle the first few times i tried it, then after it sitting for a month i thought id give it another shot but it made my hair dry and thin elastic-ish. the smell is good but i will not repurchase.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
Where did you buy this and how much was it.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
I have been looking for a mask that is good for chemically treated hair and was wondering if this product is worth the purchase? Does it make hair feel soft and healthy?
Jaleelat G.
Mississauga
Although I love argan oil and any product with argan oil, I wonder if this hair mask would be suitable for my hair type. I have thick coily hair that can't seem to get enough moisture , and I have been looking for a very moisturizing hair mask and I wonder if this would be good for my hair?
Nicole B.
Lexington, KY
Does this really work? And does it help fired hair? My hair damaged bad and it won't grow.. Can this help?
Blair M.
Kingston , ON
Is this a good mask for dry frizzy hair?