BY JOSIE MARAN

Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47, now in a universal tinted shade. This all-natural, chemical-free, lightweight sunscreen moisturizes the skin with a non-greasy texture. It features skin-loving ingredients such as green tea, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide,... see more...

Kassandra B.
Wichita
I use this every day. My goal is to one day have skin clear enough to only use this. It goes on VERY dewy, but dries down to a healthy glow finish and doesn't transfer at all. Stays put even on the hottest days and I looove the look it gives me with just a hint of color. It is a holy grail product for winter time because of how hydrating it is. Argan oil is also non comedogenic, which does not clog pores or break you out. I have personally found that to be true with my super acne prone face. Would recommend to anyone.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Aura L.
Miami
I'm open to improvemtns in products, but why they took a lotion that was light, and made it heavy and a little greasy/shiny , is beyond me. I should be using more that 2 pumps to get the sunscreen coverage, but that's all the heaviness I can take. The old formal I could use 4-5 pumps easy, spread great. This formula now is no different than a lot of other brands out there now
Courtney H.
Kansas City, KS
I picked out this product because of it's high SPF. I need to use something with good sun protection due to acne medication that I'm using. When you first start applying this product, it does appear to have a white cast to it but once you rub it in, the white disappears. It does feel a bit heavy during application but my skin soaks it up within 5-10 minutes before I apply my makeup. The thickness can only be a problem when you're trying to evenly distribute across your face, so I recommend mixing it with a drop or two of oil to help it spread easier.
Angie H.
I️ use this in the morning over my moisturizer and before my makeup for extra protection. It’s fairly pricey but looking after your skin is no joke. Always purchase from my top store Sephora! It absorbs easily and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
Amazing. It has a non slippery formula that acts as a moisturizer as well as a sunblock. It smells great. It’s nice that I can get it at sephora for if I need it in a hurry. I also love that I can get it in a set as well as alone.
Alexuis W.
Lewisburg , TN
I absolutely loved this product. I picked this up in a sephora favorites bag. I suffer from hyperpigmentation so I was very happy that this product contained spf 45. I definitely saw less dark spots with this. It was so moisturizing and left the skin feeling the great. The only cons were the price which was entirely too pricey and the white cast it would leave on my skin considering I’m darker skinned. They should definitely work to improve that.
Alexandra Q.
Rosenberg
I tried a sample of this in the store and vowed not to buy it. The sample seemed thin, greasy and left a whitish tint. However, after not finding anything I liked I decided to just buy and it and try it again. Perfection! Perhaps the sample sat too long in it's bottle under the bright lights, whatever - this goes on smooth, it's NOT greasy and didn't leave a white tint. So glad I gave it another try.
Aubrie F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this moisturizer daily. I love that it has high SPF! It's also a great moisturizer and makes my skin look younger (seriously, I ran out of it and used an Olay moisturizer for a month and it totally aged my skin). The only drawback is that it does leave my face looking a little oily - more dewey than oil slick, but still. I throw a little powder on my t-zone to mitigate it and that works just fine.
Erin S.
Slidell
I'm a huge fan of Josie Maran and I've been using argan oils in my hair and on my face/body for years.  After getting hooked on the straight argan oil, I went on to scented body butter and even the self tanner oil AND the self tanning body butter.  I've recommended to others and shared with family (only when I'm getting close to the bottom of the jar, though!).