MakeupCosmetic SetsArezia
by MakeUp Kit MK 0276 ( 22x Eyeshadow, 2x Blusher, 1x Compact Powder, 6x Lipgloss ) --579g/19oz (Package of 4)

by Arezia

MakeUp Kit MK 0276 (22x Eyeshadow 2x Blusher 1x Compact Powder 6x Lipgloss.....) 1.9oz

how much!?? worth?
It is durable eye shadow? I can spend a whole night and not removed?
Is this quality? or is it the kind you get for young girls just starting out with make up?
Start your review of Arezia by Arezia MakeUp Kit MK 0276 ( 22x Eyeshadow, 2x Blusher, 1x Compact Powder, 6x Lipgloss..... ) --57.9g/1.9oz (Package of 4)!
sarah M.
Wausau, WI
Have not tried this product or ever heard of it before! This is something I would definitely be interested in trying as I am in love with eyeshadow
vonda D.
Gainesville, GA
Love this!!!!!! Its awesome one of my favorite pallets. It has beautiful eyeshadows and blush and lip glosses! would recommend and would buy again!
Ginger R.
I like to tri new make up I never heard about this product i like the colors I see