Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea (Paperback)

by Simon & Schuster

Now an NBC TV series! When Chelsea Handler needs to get a few things off her chest, she appeals to a higher power vodka. Seems reasonable, when considering that she discovered her boyfriend was having an affair with a Peekapoo and she had to pretend to be honeymooning with her father in order to upgrade to first class. Welcome to Chelsea s world a place where absurdity reigns supreme and a quick wit is the best line of defense. In this highly entertaining, deliciously skewed collection, Chelsea mines her past for stories about her family, relationships, and career that are at once singular and ridiculous. Whether she s convincing her third-grade class that she has been chosen to play Goldie Hawn s daughter in the sequel to Private Benjamin, deciding to be more egalitarian by dating a redhead, or looking out for a foulmouthed, rum-swilling little person who looks just like her. only smaller, Chelsea has a knack for getting herself into the most outrageous situations. Are You There, Vodka? It s Me, Chelsea showcases the candor and irresistible turns of phrase that have made her one of the freshest voices in comedy today.

Why is this book posted under alcohol instead of books?
How would you characterize her humor? Is it more on the intellectual side?
Are there any other books Chelsea has written that are similar to this?
Start your review of Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea (Paperback)!
Charleston, SC
I love Chelsea and I've read all of her books. No matter how many she has written since, this one is still so great! It shows her hilarity and someone her timing still stands in written form. If you like crude humor, you'll love this!
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Hilarious book. There are only a handful of comedy books I have read or been interested in and this is one of the funniest. It will have you laughing out loud while reading it. Chelsea Handler details her life experiences at different ages in each chapter. A definite page turner.
Salida, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this book!!! It is hilarious and is always my go to gift for any friend. It's the perfect girls book with some comedy, I have read all of her books and this one is my favorite! Usually you can find it for $10
I'm a HUGE Chelsea handler fan and her books are literally amazing. I picked one up and then as soon as I was done reading it, I ordered the rest! They are really well written and just plain hilarious and will have you wanting to read the whole book in one night! Highly recommend!
Kingman, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved this book. I literally started laughing in the very first chapter. And I'm not saying laughing like I just thought something was funny. I literally was laughing out loud and at some points I started crying from laughing so hard. Good fun read I would recommend if your in the mood for a laugh or two.
I love love love this woman! Every book she has wrote I laughed so hard at through the whole thing. Her television shows are just as good. I recommend this book to anyone who likes raunchy, honest, rude comedy like me!
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love her books. I enjoy reading them on vacation. It's easy to pick up and read at your leisure. You don't really have to pay too much attention or follow a story line. Just little funny snippets of her life.
Willoughby Hills
Omg I absolutely love Chelsea Handler! She’s amazing and this book is hilarious! If you’re not much of a reader and wanting to get into a good book this will surely grab your interests!
Benton, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of the greatest books EVERRRR! This will keep you entertained and rolling. My biggest issue with the book was putting it down! I wanted to keep reading it!
Evansville, IN
Love love love this book. Read it a few years back and couldn't put it down. Chelsea is a talented, captivating author in addition to her comedic skills.