Are You the One?

by Are You the One?

I haven't really heard much about this. is it interesting or just a meh TV show? i love reality TV but when it has no entertainment to offer its boring for me.
Which season was better? First or second?
What do you think about the show?
Start your review of Are You the One?!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“A few tests and family interviews telling you who your perfect match is who also happens to screen test well enough to end up on TV?” in reviews
“This is such a guilty pleasure television show.” in reviews
“I definitely cannot wait until the new season begins.” in reviews
“But i still watch it because it's interesting.” in reviews
“I love it even though some people i want to smack in the face lolz but seriously recommend watching it its a really good show!” in reviews
Lakeland, FL
I love this show. its one of the best shows on MTV. I'm sooo glad they renewed it
Birmingham, AL
Great, especially if you like reality shows. There's drama, jokes, and love.
Great, especially if you like reality shows. There's drama, jokes, and love.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is strangely addictive! I love following the regular girls, you can really get to know them. And it is hilarious to see what makes them decide they don't like a contestant.
Hereford , Hereford
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Completely dramatised & staged but yet I can't help watching! It's unbelievable what people will do to get on tv, I doubt many are going to find 'true love'. There's a fight nearly every show due to the amount of alcohol they're given! It's ridiculous but you get hooked
Sarasota FL.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Let's be honest this show is so bad but for reason I find myself binge watch it and getting really into it and instantly feel shite about it
This show is addictive I loved the first season and it just keeps getting better! I strongly advise people to watch it! It is very good.
Commerce, GA
I love this show! I definitely cannot wait until the new season begins. I didn't think last season could pull it off!