BY ARE YOU THE ONE?

Are You the One?
  • "A few tests and family interviews telling you who your perfect match is who also happens to screen test well enough to end up on TV?" in 2 reviews
  • "I love it even though some people i want to smack in the face lolz but seriously recommend watching it its a really good show!" in 1 review
  • "I definitely cannot wait until the new season begins." in 1 review
  • "But i still watch it because it's interesting." in 1 review
  • "its one of the best shows on MTV." in 1 review
Kate K.
One of my absolute guilty pleasures. Who doesn't love drama filled set up reality shows? This show is really set up for good tv, and it delivers. Their matching system seems kind of bogus, but again, that creates possible drama with people that are less than "perfect" for each other. There is never a dull episode. I like that it is a little bit of a challenge for them to find their match, like having to play games to win dates with each other. Most of all, I love the drama!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have only recently began watching this show, but I do like it. As always, MTV puts together a very interesting cast. It reminds me a lot of The Real World which is one of my favorite MTV shows. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys MTV’s reality TV shows.
Melanie J.
morgantown
Favorite reality show on tv, hands down. It’s interesting and fun. You want to know who there match is just as much as they do. Honestly if I was single I would 100% audition to be on it. It’s such a fun concept. Especially for a hopeless romantic like me.
Trish L.
I have been binge watching this show recently out of sheer boredom. The first season was the best and all the subsequent seasons seemed much more fake. The people are generally unlikeable and not very bright or entertaining. I think I keep watching because I want to know who the perfect matches are, but they always seem like really odd pairings.
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
YES YES YES I love this show. This show is absolutely ridiculous- contestants take a few tests and their family members are interviewed, and then a "perfect match" is found for them (so unrealistic). The whole point is for everyone to find their perfect match within a certain number of weeks. It's ridiculous and everyone ends up sleeping with one another, but for some reason I always get attached to the cast and hope that they figure it out- it's also fun to try and figure it out from a viewer's perspective. I promise if you watch two episodes, you'll be addicted like me.
Dana S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I watched this show the first season, it was quite interesting to watch but the whole time I watched I wondered what was actually "real" and what was scripted. I think reality shows are getting too scripted and this fell along those lines. I also wonder if the whole basis of the reality show is real or if they are guaranteed to win.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
this show just gets better and better every season lol. i love the concept of this and they always have crazies come on this show. its definitly my guilty pleasure when my husband is gone because he hates shows like these lol. have any of these relationships ever lasted??
Allyson B.
Charleston , SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really liked the first two seasons of the show and haven't watched any of the seasons after. I really only watched the show for the drama in the house and to see who ended up with who. From what I've watched it's a pretty good show.
Taylor D.
Columbia, MD
If you're looking for a new "bad reality show" guilty pleasure, this is it. A few tests and family interviews telling you who your perfect match is who also happens to screen test well enough to end up on TV? Yeah, couldn't ask for a better guilty pleasure. That said, it's ridiculous but it's a show you're going to love to hate.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE this reality show!! Do i think its set up, yea most likely but i cant stop watching it. I wish it wasn't so short tho. Its fun watching the challanges and cool dates they go.on.
Brooklyn A.
What do you think about the show?
Naz M.
Calgary, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I haven't really heard much about this. is it interesting or just a meh TV show? i love reality TV but when it has no entertainment to offer its boring for me.
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Which season was better? First or second?