MakeupEyeEyelinerARDENCY INN
PUNKER World's Baddest Eyeliner Deep Black

ARDENCY INN PUNKER World's Baddest Eyeliner Deep Black

by ARDENCY INN

A rockstar liquid liner to easily and precisely draw the most subtle or dramatic cat eyes in an instant. Create anything from thin natural lines to extreme shapes in one stroke. Inspired by the darkly rimmed eyes of punk rockers, PUNKER eyeliner offers an oversized felt tip applicator that tapers to a sharp point for maximum precision and versatility. The short and thick “marker pen” design allows for optimum control during application. Because of this, it is easier to use than traditional liquid liners and offers endless possibilities of application. The high-performance formula glides on smooth and quick-dries to a deep-black, long-lasting matte finish that won’t smudge.

What luxury or lower and brand product would you compare this to?What luxury or lower and brand product would you compare this to??
How do you guys like this eyeliner? Is it a liquid liner? If it is does it smudge easy? Does it dry quick? Is the felt tip hard or soft?
Start your review of ARDENCY INN PUNKER World's Baddest Eyeliner Deep Black!
Product Highlights
This eyeliner is great. Goes on very black, the tip stays pointed so its easy to get a fine line, it lasts a long time, and it doesn't budge. in reviews
Brianna S.
My favorite eyeliner! (Sorry Kat Von D trooper.) very easy to apply due to the fine point of the tip, plus it goes on super black and won't smudge throughout the day. Honestly, I first bought this product because it's cute packaging but I'm so glad the actual product works wonders.
Kaitlyn W.
Greensboro, NC
It's a great liner. I've used it quite a few times, but it isn't my "go to". If you want a liner with a good tip, I could see this as being in the top 5. It is almost identical to the Ecko liner. It is long lasting. I might repurchase, but again it is not my everyday go to product.
Lindsey W.
Graham, NC
I have been watching YouTube videos and practicing with many different liquid liners for over 6 months including Kat Von d tattoo liner. I could never get a straight line or a wing at all. I do not have a steady hand. I got this liner based on a recommendation and got the perfect line my first time using it. So easy to use and stays all day.
Hannah H.
I use to never be able to do a decent cat eye until I got this liner. It's because of this that I'm not bad at doing eyeliner anymore lol It's also pretty good at staying put and I have yet to experience smudging. It's my go-to liner and I'm absolutely in love with it.
elizabeth O.
Box Springs, GA
ARDENCY INN PUNKER World's Baddest Eyeliner Deep Black uploaded by elizabeth O.
I love this eyeliner it’s very easy to use it lasts all day for me even with the rain outside it did not smudge at all and the packaging is cute and the name is adorable gotta love this go buy it and see for yourself
Erika R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love eye liners like these . just wish it wouldn't run out or get dry so fast. the tip really helps for a perfect winged eyeliner
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
Wasn't impressed, mine was very dry and skipped on my eyelid, honestly i expected more from this brand.
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I mean this eyeliner is beyond amazing! It goes on so easily. Lasts all day. Doesn't smudge. The eyeliner itself is super easy to grab and hold to actually use it. Comes off easily with a towelette. Is just great & I will purchase it again!
Kathryn C.
Louisville, KY
Reid C.
Horn Lake, MS
This eyeliner is really really amazing!! You need this in your life!! It is really black and an amazing tip!!