BY ARDENCY INN

A revolutionary mascara formula inspired by ultra lightweight hairstyling pomades. Punker Lash Wax provides a ridiculous amount of volume to create the boldest, thickest lashes ever without weighing them down. Because this creamy wax-based formula does not dry or harden on lashes, it will never flake or create fallouts, even when multiple layers are applied. Thanks to a special curling resin, lashes have noticeably more curl after just one week of daily use. The slightly curved, oversized brush with flexible bristles is designed to coat the lashes with a maximum amount of wax, evenly and without clumps. Made in France. see more...

Hannah H.
I've never used a mascara that isn't drugstore but when I started using this one I couldn't put it down. I haven't touched my Maybelline One By One ever since I got this one. Itms very volumizing, lengthening, and it doesn't clump. I've also done a cry test and it stayed put! I really recommend this!
Aleya B.
Great Neck, NY
This mascara blackens, thickens and lengthens my lashes with the first coat. It makes them dramatic with s second coat. It doesn't flake and because of the brush shape it naturally curls the lashes. I've purchased it three times already and make sure to always have it in stock.