MakeupEye MakeupMascaraARDENCY INN
PUNKER Unrivaled Volume & Curl Lash Wax Deep Black 04 oz

ARDENCY INN PUNKER Unrivaled Volume & Curl Lash Wax Deep Black 0.4 oz

by ARDENCY INN

A revolutionary mascara formula inspired by ultra lightweight hairstyling pomades. Punker Lash Wax provides a ridiculous amount of volume to create the boldest, thickest lashes ever without weighing them down. Because this creamy wax-based formula does not dry or harden on lashes, it will never flake or create fallouts, even when multiple layers are applied. Thanks to a special curling resin, lashes have noticeably more curl after just one week of daily use. The slightly curved, oversized brush with flexible bristles is designed to coat the lashes with a maximum amount of wax, evenly and without clumps. Made in France.

Has anyone tried this mascara? How was it?
Start your review of ARDENCY INN PUNKER Unrivaled Volume & Curl Lash Wax Deep Black 0.4 oz!
Product Highlights
...touched my Maybelline One By One ever since I got this one. Itms very volumizing, lengthening, and it doesn't clump. I've also done a cry test and it stayed put! I really recommend this!in reviews
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I think the description is a bit misleading as I don’t think this provides a whole lot of volume. It separates, curls, and lengthens nicely though. My lashes never hold a curl for long and this seems to be pretty decent in holding it for me which is probably the main reason I would repurchase.
Aleya B.
Great Neck, NY
This mascara blackens, thickens and lengthens my lashes with the first coat. It makes them dramatic with s second coat. It doesn't flake and because of the brush shape it naturally curls the lashes. I've purchased it three times already and make sure to always have it in stock.
Hannah H.
I've never used a mascara that isn't drugstore but when I started using this one I couldn't put it down. I haven't touched my Maybelline One By One ever since I got this one. Itms very volumizing, lengthening, and it doesn't clump. I've also done a cry test and it stayed put! I really recommend this!
Paula C.
Greeneville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my very favorites I have bought a few more it's my go to I even told people how it made my lashes so long because I really dont have many...lol
Isabella S.
This mascara is probably the best drugstore mascara I've tried in a while. It is a little pricy for drugstore but apples nicely and thickens,darkens , and lengthens my lashes while making them look like beautiful falsies. Plus it is smudge proof, cry proof, and waterproof (bonus)!
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
On of my top five favorite mascaras. I love the consistency and how it coats my lashes. They are fatter, longer and much more well defined when I use this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...