BY ARDENCY INN

A sheer black lip gloss pencil with a wet-shine finish. Take your lip color from off-stage to on-stage in an instant with this wet-shine black lip gloss pencil. Apply over lipstick or under lip gloss to add a dark, sexy edge to your everyday lip color. Wear alone for a more "everyday" alternative to solid black lips. Contains Coconut Oil to soften lips and Vitamins C and E to moisturize and protect. Made in Germany.

Hannah H.
This gloss is great for when you wanna take a bright lipstick and vamp it up. I don't own dark red lipstick, but I do own a bright one. So every time I wanna do a dark lip I just put this over my red lipstick and it looks amazing. It's the best thing to ever happen to me.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
This look long lasting and great formula it not sold over here but I know the quality is great I'd love to give this a go sometime ♡♡♡