BY ARDENCY INN

An easy-to-apply, long-wearing, and ultra-deep black liquid eyeliner. Inspired by musicians who need a formula that won't budge during hardcore rock sessions under stage lighting, this long-lasting black eyeliner is effortlessly cool and doesn't need to be reapplied. The tapered flexible felt tip creates thin and thick lines with ease and provides a stable, reliable application. Supercharged with carbon black pigments, the formula is the blackest of the blacks making artistry easy. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates All ARDENCY INN products are cruelty-free. This product is also gluten-free. Research results: In a consumer panel survey about PUNKER Rock On Waterproof Liquid Liner, the following results were reported: - 100% found it easy to apply - 96% saw high color payoff - 88% saw longwearing results - 100% described its applicator as precise - 88% found it easy to remove see more...

ARDENCY INN PUNKER Rock On Waterproof Liquid Liner Black
  • "I've been using this for over a year now. One of my favorites! Super black and relatively long lasting. I say that because most eyeliners including any ones that say waterproof are never waterproof on me. I have monolids. Plus the brush does not lose its fine tip all the way till the end. " in 6 reviews
  • "Sharp. Waterproof. Pigmented. Smudgeproof. These are what you will experience with this eyeliner. By far the best eyeliner I have ever used! I highly suggest you try this as this is the sh**. I have used high end products that have exorbitant claims that they cannot live up to but this eyeliner has rocked my world!" in 4 reviews
Mercedes A.
Kissimmee
This set is great! I have heard Jaclyn Hil rave the punker liner ! I've wanted to own this for so long, but this brand is expensive! The eyeliner is the most long lasting eyeliners I've own, My eyes are very watery and they held up so great! The pigment is super tiny but its worth buying it  The tiniest amount goes such a long way and its so pigmented!
Lauren P.
I have oily lids and I have tried so many different brands only to end up with smudges on my eyelid - not a cute look at all. I finally tried ardency inn and this liner is so amazing, it stays in place all day and 0 transfer. Hallelujah.
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
I am so picky on eyeliner but this one is equivalent in ability to my stila eyeliner so that being said I would definitely recommend this eyeliner and definitely repurchase this product it’s great to use
Breyonna S.
This Punker eyeliner fro Ardency Inn is my new favorite liquid eyeliner pen. Not only does it go on jet black with one swipe, but it makes for the perfect line without any problems. I have tried so many other felt tip eyeliners that always either bleed or the tip isn't precise enough. This one glides on so easily and makes doing a wing super easy. You can also do an inner corner wing with this without it bleeding everywhere in a matter of minutes. Definitely a go-to eyeliner for me, and I would also say it is beginner friendly. If you have a hard time doing your wing with a normal liquid eyeliner, I would give this one a try. Highly recommend this
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
I received this product in a glossybox subscription and at first I was hesitant to try it since my go to and all time favorite is the tattoo liner. This product is highly pigmented and has a fine tip for application. The tip.is firm and not flimsy and I love the matte black pigment. I'm not sure if I would buy this product because at times I have teary eyes and it rubs off since its not water proof. And yes I've had half a wing because of my teary eye, that's why I carry this sucker around. Lol
Anamaria H.
This is my new favorite eyeliner. Very black, thin line, and lasts all day. It survived a day outside during a snowstorm, it lasted a whole night of dancing at a holiday party, it even lasted a night of sleeping (I know, I know, it's bad to leave your makeup on but it had been a late night). I highly recommend this eyeliner for anyone looking for a precision eyeliner.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I like this more than the kat von d because it is waterproof and the black is deeper. I took one star off because the more I use pen, the tip gets dry . I found a trick to fix it. I use anything that is a plastic or plastic film like and run the pen over it to get the ink out and dip it back to apply more.
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
The fine felt tip allows for precise lines and perfecting a wing. The formula is very waterproof but comes off with eye make up remover. I am in love with the packaging details!!
Ana C.
Placentia, CA
I love this eyeliner, its the best one that have ever used so far, it does not budge when applied and is actually very black unlike other eyeliners i have used before that would go on sheer and rub off. This eyeliner is the complete opposite, I definitely reccomend it.
Linda W.
Lindsay C.
Tampa, FL
Is this truly waterproof! I have days where my eyes are watery and I have not yet found an eyeliner that can stay on despite that.
Tanya K.
I have super oily lids and a lot of "waterproof" liners still smudge for me. Does anyone know if this last all day? I love mac liquidlast and stila but always open to try a new brand.
Tammy H.
Is the stay power of this liner better, same or less than Kat's tattoo liner? And does it dry just as fast?
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I can decide if I should get this? Or stick to my kat von d tattoo liner? What's the difference thanks :)
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Is this extremely black? I have a hard time finding liners that are truly black black.