BeautyEyeEyeshadowARDENCY INN
PUNKER Crystal Studs 001 oz

ARDENCY INN PUNKER Crystal Studs 0.01 oz

by ARDENCY INN

A set of pyramid glass crystal studs for a touch of sparkle. Cut as miniature pyramid-shaped studs, these skin jewels are made of premium crystal to create spectacular light-catching effects. The jewel box-inspired glass jar contains 25 reusable crystals in two different sizes and styles. Apply on the skin using the included eyelash adhesive or on nails using nail glue. This set contains: - 8 small silver studs with platinum reflections - 5 medium silver studs with platinum reflections - 7 small black studs with yellow gold reflections - 5 medium black studs with yellow gold reflections - Eyelash adhesive Designed by Swarovski and made in Austria for Ardency Inn, Punker Crystal Studs are the purest and most brilliant form of glass.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARDENCY INN PUNKER Crystal Studs 0.01 oz!
Hannah H.
I'm really into the punk-glam kind of look and it reflected a lot through my makeup. I won these in a giveaway and it's just what I needed to take my dramatic smoky eye looks to the next level. I'm put about three along the end of my eyebrow or one right under my eye and the adhesive it's comes with lasts really long. I like to try and rinse of the left over adhesive when I'm done with them so that I can use it again without there being an issue. I really recommend these.

Looking for your answer?