BY ARDENCY INN

A creamy, waterproof eyeliner supercharged with pure pigments. The soft and creamy formula of Modster Eyeliner glides on effortlessly, allows enough time for blending, then sets to a long-lasting finish that won't budge. The formula is soft enough to glide-on easily yet firm enough to draw thin, precise lines. The pigment level has been maxed out to achieve a color payoff that is second to none.

ARDENCY INN MODSTER Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner
  • "Awesome product! Goes on smooth. I don't know how more people arnt raving about this! I believe it is available on either ulta or sephora. Literally only takes one or two swipes to get the blackest black an eyeliner can produce!" in 24 reviews
  • "Blackest and smoothst black eyeliner ive ever tried. lasts on my water line all day. " in 19 reviews
  • "This is one of the best pencil liners I have used right alongside Too Facecd's 24 Hour Waterproof eyeliner. I have gone through so many eyeliners that claims it is smudge proof like Urban Decays but end up looking like mad woman with a literal black eye. Cannot praise this enough! Smooth application, long lasting, and extremely pigmented, what more can you ask for?" in 8 reviews
  • "I received this product in my Birchbox subscription and totally expected it to be just another black liner -I wasn't looking forward to needing it. But it's a great product- smooth application, full color but easily smudgeable for a smokey eye, and it stayed put all day long. Best black liner I've tried!" in 3 reviews
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I was introduced to ardency inn through Birchbox. What started out as a black eyeliner sample, has turned into a love affair. This has been my one and only eyeliner preference since receiving that sample. The formula glides on smoothly with no tugging whatsoever. The color is the most perfect shade of black and once set can last all of my work day. The price seems average for a good liner ($20?). I have never been so happy with a makeup product and I hope this is never discontinued. If you have not yet tried the ardency inn modster eyeliner in black, you need to stop and ask yourself what are you really doing with your life...
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Review for: Hot Pink, True Blue, Jade, Grass, Coffee, Black, Dark Blue, Turquoise more...
I heard of this brand thru youtube about how it was the best pencil for your waterline!!! No joke this is hands down the best I’ve used. It glides without tugging and stays on without watering. I do small touch up around the 6 hour mark but I think it’s a me thing. I prefer an intense under eye that is either smoky or bright!!! Everyone needs this. If you had to choose one to test out go black or navy blue!!
Mercedes A.
Kissimmee
Review for: Black more...
This set is great! I have heard Kathleen Lights  and Jaclyn Hill all rave the black eye kohl I've wanted to own it for so long, but this brand is expensive!  My eyes are very watery and they held up so great! The pigment is so great and it's worth buying it!! I love it.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Black more...
Got this in my birchbox- it provides deep pigment and goes on smooth. You have to be careful about putting too much on as it'll look really dramatic. I felt that it smudged a lot under my eyes throughout the day.
Jessica E.
Review for: Black more...
Such a great black eyeliner for my tightline and waterline. This stays put where you want it to and does not give you raccoon eyes halfway through the day. I need to try more colors.
Vilma V.
Review for: ARDENCY INN MODSTER Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner Travel-Size Duo more...
I received the black pencil from the ARDENCY INN MODSTER Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner Travel-Size Duo my December Birchbox. It's a cream based waterproof eyeliner with a gel consistency. It's long lasting and has good color payoff. Perfect for tight-lining. Does not transfer, fade or smudge easily. Does not flake nor dry out the eye. This liner is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
ANGELA M.
I received the Ardency Inn Modster Eyeliner in one of my subscription boxes last year and I fell in love with it. I uses this product everyday. I had to go and purchase one to make sure I had a back up. It goes on smooth and is waterproof. I would recommend for anyone to try it out.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
I was really excited to try this eye liner because I kept hearing that it was the best on the market it didnt smudge and it lasts all day. I dont really find that to be the case. It is super creamy and glides on perfect but I have a watery-waterline and this did smudge in the corners just like every other liner I have tried. I really do like this liner and use it a lot but it did let me down a little so I took a star away
Kellie R.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this eyeliner. I use it for tightlining because all you need is one pass to get coverage. The black color was sold out for so long I was happy to finally get my hands on it and I'm glad I did. You can also use this pencil for the waterline or smudging as it works for both of those too. Don't forget to add this to your holiday look!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: Lilac, True Blue more...
The colors show up bold and bright, stay put, and go on so easily. The pencil liner is creamy, rich, smooth, and beautiful!! There's no smearing or wearing away, it looks fresh for hours. I love to use it on my waterline to give my eye look a pop of color.
Nanda S.
I generally use pencil eyeliner for my waterline. I wear contacts and I was wondering if the liner would stay put on my waterline and not interfere with my contacts?
Teniesha P.
Memphis, TN
I have been looking for a good creamy, waterproof eyeliner. I've heard amazing things about this one. Has anyone tried this? If so let me know what you think.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Is this liner in black a good eyeliner for the waterliner if my eyes are watery? I cannot find a good eyeliner for the life of me
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL
Does this really work on the waterline ? I am very skeptical on eyeliners I'm always having issues with them coming off and putting black under my eyes
Gitana P.
I have super watery eyes. Most eyeliner doesn't last on my waterline. Will this?