MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowARDENCY INN
MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments Punch 006 oz

ARDENCY INN MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments Punch 0.06 oz

by ARDENCY INN

A collection of organic and mineral pressed pigments enriched with m nuka honey. MODSTER M nuka Honey Enriched Pigments come in a beautiful assortment of everyday and editorial shades with finishes ranging from matte to metallic. Each shade was inspired by the lifestyle of music artists who use makeup as a way of expression on stage and look effortlessly beautiful off stage. Superior color payoff is achieved through sky-high levels of pigments reaching up to 78 percent depending on the shade. High-grade silicon waxes provide ultralong-lasting wear, even without an eye primer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates What else you need to know M nuka Honey, a mono-floral honey produced in New Zealand and Australia from the nectar of the m nuka tree, was used for the first time in a color cosmetic formulation to provide unmatched creaminess and glide-on application.

How pigmented is this? And does it last lond throughout the day?
Would love to try these shades. Wondering about lasting power, creasing, fall out.
I love the idea of this product being more natural. The colour selection looks fabulous to me. How is the lasting power? With a primer do they fade, slide around, fall out? I am afraid to pull the trigger and buy these and end up not liking the formula.
Start your review of ARDENCY INN MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments Punch 0.06 oz!
Michelle T.
Review for: ARDENCY INN MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments Copper 0.06 oz
I purchased the color ROYAL, which is a GORGEOUS purple shade, I have MANY eyeshadows, but their is truly no other purple quite like this one! This was my first Ardency Inn purchase and I'll definitely feel confident purchasing from them again! The shadow quality is very good. It's HIGHLY pigmented and very blendable!
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Review for: ARDENCY INN MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments Copper 0.06 oz
These are super pigmented! I will say they are a little pricey but you do get a nice amount of product for your money. I waited until a duo was on sale and bought that. Will definitely re-purchase once I run out.
Deni M.
Review for: ARDENCY INN MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments Copper 0.06 oz
Love this eyeshadow- glides on easily and is super pigmented. I have a few different shades and this copper one is my favorite- it is so shiny and looks great on the lid
Elizabeth R.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: ARDENCY INN MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments Copper 0.06 oz
Best color ever!! SO fancy and perfect for every season! cant go wrong with this shade and brand!
ANDREA N.
Barrie, ON
Review for: ARDENCY INN MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments Copper 0.06 oz
I love this eyeshadow, but this is the second time Ive ordered it and each time I've ordered it, it has arrived smashed and I've had to re-order. It must just be a very soft formula that doesn't ship well. I ordered Rose Gold which is a beautiful shade - it goes on very metallic when used with MAC fix+. I would recommend using these shadows with a good synthetic brush in order to get the best payoff. I demo it in my review on Youtube on my channel @ DreaCN.