BY ARDENCY INN

A limited-edition holiday trio featuring MODSTER eyeliners in three shades that range from classic to festive. Soft and creamy, these MODSTER eyeliners glide on effortlessly, allowing enough time for blending and setting, for a long-lasting finish that won't budge. Full of high-color payoff, these eyeliner shades range from intense black to festive gold perfect for amping up eye looks for any occasion. This set contains: - 3 x 0.04 oz Eyeliner in Black, Dark Blue, Gold

• My eyes tend to burn from a lot of different eyeliner pen...1 Answers
ARDENCY INN MODSTER Eyeliner Trio
  • "I love this liner!! It is sooo long lasting!! This liner is so amazing on my water line and tight lining with it is amazing! I’ve had the same liner stick for about four months and I think it’s really good" in 3 reviews
I’m A.
I have Ardency Inn Modster eyeliners in three shades - Black, Brown and gold. They are not glittery, super pigmented and last even when I cry. Sadly the Black has been out of stock for a long time and I hope it returns soon!
Virginia F.
Patchogue, NY
An awesome price for 3 amazing eyeliners! I know it was a holiday bundle so they threw a gold liner in, but I wish it was a nude color instead, then it would have been the three staple colors! Overall, I highly recommend it! So smooth and pigmented and it blends like a dream!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I love this eyeliner for the water line! The black color is so opaque and runs across the water line so nicely. If you set it down it doesn’t smudge that much during the day and doesn’t gather in the corners that much either.
Emily J.
Simpsonville, SC
I have never loved and eyeliner as much as I love this one. I’ve used so many brands and none come close to this one. I wish more stores carried it so I wouldn’t have to buy it online. This is well worth every penny and won’t disappoint you.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Yaneisi I.
Fort Myers, FL
I used the black and brown on my bottom waterline, not underneath the lashes. Within 2 hours, the eyeliner was creeping out the lateral sides of my eyes. I used the gold liner under my bottom lashes and it looked like a greenish gold. I tried to pair up the look with the gold color from the new tarte palette (Light of the Party, Holiday 2015) and they just didn't go well together. I used Nars eye primer to help the gold liner stay in place but it still smudged for me. I think because of these few great reviews, I had high expectations for these liners. I returned them.
Brittney W.
Absolute waterline eyeliner perfection! I wish I had discovered this brand sooner. It lasted 12+ hours between school and work. No smudging and no running.
Samantha S.
My eyes tend to burn from a lot of different eyeliner pencils. Has anyone with sensitive eyes used this and did it irritate them?