MakeupEyeMascaraARDENCY INN
MODSTER BIG Instant Lash Enhancing Mascara Boosted with Hemp Protein Black 028 oz

by ARDENCY INN

An instant lash-enhancing mascara boosted with hemp protein for longer, thicker lashes. This first-of-its-kind mascara is formulated with hemp protein to instantly add dramatic volume to your lashes. It also supports keratin creation, a process known to strengthen the lash from within, giving it plenty of body and resilience over time. Its innovative brush is the first ever to feature two different kinds of fibers intermixed to simultaneously deposit, separate, lift, and curl. Glyco proteins form a smooth and flexible coating for noticeably longer lashes. This mascara's wax-based formula ensures an easy-glide, clump-free application, and long wear that won't harden or flake. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The innovative brush was inspired by iconic hairbrushes intermixing different kind of fibers known by hair stylists to be the most effective tool to detangle effortlessly and evenly distribute hair product. The patented "boar-like" soft fibers gently deposit the right amount of product on the lashes, while firmer nylon bristles with micro-tapered ends separate them evenly. The slightly curved brush shape was designed to better grip on the lashes for amplified lift and curl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARDENCY INN MODSTER BIG Instant Lash Enhancing Mascara Boosted with Hemp Protein Black 0.28 oz!
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I really love this mascara! It separated my lashes beautifully and really made them long and gave them for volume. It did not flake or make my lashes less volumous throughout the day. It just made my eyes and eyeshadow pop! I recommend this to anyone looking for an underrated mascara.
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
ARDENCY INN MODSTER BIG Instant Lash Enhancing Mascara Boosted with Hemp Protein Black 0.28 oz uploaded by Tiffany T.
This my mascara was a very pleasant surprise. It's a thick formula but it applies without clumping or being too wet and messy. I really like the applicator and the rich color. It's a great for lengthening and volumizing lashes.
Tammy H.
Fabulous mascara! A suggestion from a makeup artist that was a big hit. I'm funny about my mascaras and am always trying new things. This one is great! Wears all day without smudging or flaking. A higher priced specialty store item but well worth the cost. Great mascara, great find!
Shay L.
Norwalk, CT
it definitely worked okay at first but i feel like after a couple of uses it got clumpy and started drying up );
Mercedes A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is great! I've wanted to own them for so long, but this brand is expensive! I'm so happy with it., My eyes are very watery and it held up so great! The mascara I wasn't even interested in trying and I LOVE it. Best mascara I've ever used. So worth the money.
amy M.
Kinross, MI
The best mascara I have ever used.  It makes my lashes huge! Its thick and gives your lash the protein boost too keep on growing.  I will never buy another brand again!
Lenny G.
Richboro, PA
I found this mascara to be extremely clumpy and the formula too wet. This was disappointing as I had heard good things and it definitely didn't deliver for the price. I wouldn't recommend buying this mascara, and the only way I'm making it work is a light layer with another mascara with a more solid formulation.

Looking for your answer?