MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerElizabeth Arden
Arden Beauty by for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 17 oz

Arden Beauty by Elizabeth Arden for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz

by Elizabeth Arden

Arden Beauty, the new fragrance from Elizabeth Arden. A fresh, crystalline floral with an inviting presence. As multifaceted as the women who wears it.

Is this musky or light?
Does anyone know where I can find this perfume other then the locations that are already added.?
Start your review of Arden Beauty by Elizabeth Arden for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz!
Grand Rapids, MI
Arden Beauty by Elizabeth Arden for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Wafa A.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Love the fresh and floral scent to this perfume. Lasts for fairly long time. Bought from Burlington for a good price. Enjoying it!
Omg omg love the floral scent of this perfume i found it sensual flirty and mature but still sensible great for any age really but im in my mid 20's and i love it
Encinitas, CA
Received a sample of this but it wasn't my cup of tea. The scent seemed a bit matronly for my taste and did not seem to go well with my skin
Escondido, CA
Someone told me this was for older women,but I couldn't stop using it,it smells amazing and stays on all day.
New Iberia, LA
My aunt gave this to me as a gift it's a sweet smell and last all day I recommend this to anyone wanting a lasting smell
Forest Park, GA
By far the best perfume!!!!! Love it, I received it for a gift on my birthday and absolutely felt in love with it.
Spartanburg, SC
This is super affordable and the fragrance is long lasting. I love it, it smells super expensive (if you know what that means). I will recommend
Paterson, NJ
Love this fragrance. Everyone who smells it on me asks me what is that wonderful fragrance I'm wearing.
Tennessee
I had a bottle of this and wore it when I traveled to long distance appointments, it's long wearing. I love this fragrance so much that I hated to use the final scanty sprays. I was amazed to have men tell me how good I smelled and even asked what fragrance it was that I was wearing. Thank you, again Ms. Liz. 💖
Placentia , CA
It was a pretty good perfume. The scent lasted for days and I have no complaints. Will definitely buy it again