Ardell Wispies Multipack (4 Pairs)

by Ardell

Stock up on the stunning and incredibly popular Ardell Lashes in style Wispies! This impressive multipack offers fantastic value for money - you'll never be short of your favourite falsies again. If you require versatile length, a full textured design and medium volume, these lovely lashes are an ideal option and boast a gorgeous, wispy finish that looks perfect for a number of occasions. High quality Handmade Outstanding value for money Ardell Wispies are a bestselling style here at FalseEyelashes. co. uk and we now offer these amazing lashes in a multipack! Each pack contains four pairs of Ardell Wispies, please note lash adhesive is sold separately (we recommend using DUO adhesive for a safe, firm hold). Every single Ardell item ordered on our website comes with FREE 1st Class delivery in the UK. Don't miss out and place your order with us right now

Do these lashes have a thick band?
does anyone have recommendations on learning to put these on?
Ardell Wispies Multipack (4 Pairs) Do these appear natural or very clearly faux? I've only used the naturals.
Start your review of Ardell Wispies Multipack (4 Pairs)!
Jarrell , TX
Ardell Wispies Multipack (4 Pairs) uploaded by Kimberly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These lashes are so pretty and very easy to put on. I’ve been told I always need to cut lashes but these fit perfectly. I’m that girl that has always struggled to put on lashes but luckily these have made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend this brand especially if you have trouble putting lashes on. I always get so many compliments on how pretty my lashes are.
Curled
San Antonio, TX
Ardell Wispies Multipack (4 Pairs) uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not an false eyelash expert so I do have difficulties putting them on, but once I do they’re absolutely beautiful! They’re not overly dramatic, but enough to bring the whole eye look beautifully together. They’re inexpensive and reusable!
Thin, Long, Curled
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best drug store lashes ! They are the perfect length! Great for people who don’t wear lashes , the length isn’t too long and your lashes still look overly dramatic. I use these on all my brides and bridal parties . They compliment anyone who wears them and look amazing in photographs.
Full
Baldwinsville, NY
I wear lashes everyday and I love these lashes so much! They are so light and easy to take on and off! This is always my go to lashes, they really are so natural and complement any look! They aren't too dramatic, which is just perfect! I recommend these lashes to all my friends.
Curled
College Station
Before I tried these lashes, I could never figure out how to even put falsies on. These lashes are honestly a game changer. They have a super thin band which make it very easy to apply. Then the length of these lashes take a look that would be a 4 and my you look like a 10!
Vallejo
MY GO TO EVERYDAY LASHES! I absolutely love these lashes and always get compliments on them. They’re super lightweight and like great with any makeup look. If you like a little more glam more than natural these will work. Ardell Wispies Multipack (4 Pairs)
Short
Ramona, CA
These are the perfect everyday glam lashes for me! I haven't seen any one not look good in these lashes. My mom for example has much smaller eyes than me and with just a bit of trimming them to her eye size, they look so good on her as well! You can't go wrong!
Full, Long
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ardell Wispies Multipack (4 Pairs) uploaded by Kyla B.
I’m a sucker for eyelashes! 👁 They make my eyes pop more. I use this product everyday. They are easy to apply and I would recommend the DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear for best results! 🥰 They are a little pricy, but reusable! 💓😍 I would recommend!!!! 👍🏼
Thin, Short
Bristol, CT
I love these for a “natural” lash look. These aren’t as dramatic as I like my going out lashes to be but they’re good for smaller events. I like the 4 pack because you never know when you’re going to need them and it’s nice to have a few extra pairs on hand.
Long
Saint Louis, MO
Ardell Wispies Multipack (4 Pairs) uploaded by Stephanie M.
As a new lash user, I definitely recommend getting these if you're a beginner. The invisible band and flexibility of the lashes make them easy to apply and this style is just beautifully natural. I'd rather buy a pack of these than 1 pair of $30 lashes anyday.
Full, Long, Curled
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakewood
2 months ago
Breana T. • 16 days ago
Super natural looking. These are my favs