BY ARDELL

Stock up on the stunning and incredibly popular Ardell Lashes in style Wispies! This impressive multipack offers fantastic value for money - you'll never be short of your favourite falsies again. If you require versatile length, a full textured design and medium volume, these lovely lashes are an ideal option and boast a gorgeous, wispy finish that looks perfect for a number of occasions. High quality Handmade Outstanding value for money Ardell Wispies are a bestselling style here at FalseEyelashes. co. uk and we now offer these amazing lashes in a multipack! Each pack contains four pairs of Ardell Wispies, please note lash adhesive is sold separately (we recommend using DUO adhesive for a safe, firm hold). Every single Ardell item ordered on our website comes with FREE 1st Class delivery in the UK. Don't miss out and place your order with us right now see more...

Tiffany C.
I love these lashes, I have small eyes and dramatic lashes are way too much, but these are perfect! Application is easy, I love the band, and how full these are. They don’t over power your eye makeup. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family!
Keeli T.
Kent, OH
I love this entire line of lashes these are my favorite as well as the Demi wispies. I’ve been using them for years!! Super light weight and you can keep reusing them for about a month each so you definitely get your money’s worth! Plus they do look natural if you stick to less makeup with them. Highly recommend
Lizzie S.
I usually really like Ardell lashes but this style wasn’t my favorite. The apply so easily, my favorite thing about these lashes in the nearly invisible lash band. I however do feel like these lashes look a little more “falsie” than the Ardell faux minks.
michelle i.
San Antonio
I love love love lovvvvvveee these eyelashes! They provide so much length and volume to your natural lashes! I high recommend these to anyone! They're so easy to apply and they're super wispie, I can't ever get enough of them!
Giselle L.
I got these last week and now there my EVERYDAY lashes there a reasonable price and comes with 5 what else could i wish for and there easy to put on also very comfortable.
Kelsey H.
Opp, AL
I love these. I wear these everyday! You can reuse them as long as you clean them. So easy to apply and they aren’t cheap feeling as others. I live by these. They blend so well with my natural lashes.
Elizabeth S.
Ames
These lashes are okay. Ardell has probably the best drugstore lashes but these Wispies weren’t really my favorite style to accompany my bright and colorful looks. I love how easy they are to apply with the soft band!
Hanna L.
Vancouver
This is very easy to use and it is really good quality. This is my first time purchasing it but I would definitely buy it again and the packaging and nice and I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Isabella C.
San Diego , CA
Hands down the best lashes. These wispies are my absolute go-to (for my eye shape!) and I am constantly re-purchasing because I like wearing strip lashes versus paying for eyelash extensions. These lashes are comfortable if you can get them on the right way and I use the black glue adhesive! Love these!
Kiley K.
These eyelashes are the holy grail of fake lashes!! Their thick, long and have lots of volume!! I bout them from Walmart so the price was good and it comes with a good amount:) I would definitely buy again!

back